biggerbigben

Biggerbigben - Golf sold.. another new project!

Nice one dude.. well done.. sounds mental!!

look forward to seeing at E38!!!

Thanks Bally! It was much louder than I was expecting.. I'm hoping to fix the minor issues next weekend and take it for a proper test drive on the tarmac...

I'm very much looking forward to E38. Will be cool to see a few of our cars finally complete.. Jay, mine etc etc. There is some cool cars going, trust me 8)

Its sounds awesome mate... bet you can wait to get it out on an open road!!!Looking forward to seeing some cars at E38...

You going No Rice???

cheers Guys,

turbomagikz,

:wink:

CoxyLaad,

Yep I'm please with the new bonnet, only got it a week ago. No dohnut action I'm afraid, being a bit gentle on her at the moment..

Bally,

Tell me about it, ittching to get it on the road!

GIXXERUK,

cheers mate, yep good size garden for car testing :wink:

any interior updated pics mate ?

Not really mate, interior is still away being trimmed. No visual change to the car yet as I've just been working on the engine/wiring.

B

Took it for its first shake down today, just up the road and back and bloody hell !!!!!! !!! !!! !!! couldn't get over the power! Its only mapped to about 6000 RPM but so what, it flies! Can't wait to feel what its like between 6-8000 RPM !!!

I reckon its running around 300bhp at the moment so still more to come but it feels so much quicker than any other car I've been in! And thats saying something considering I went for a ride in a 360 spider the other day!

Just pleased its to a stage now where an MOT isn't too far away!

B

Wow.. this sounds like one awesome machine. You must be pretty pleased that its all starting to come together now?! Certainly been a long haul..

wow just watched the videos! sound fackin amazing as bally would say! cant wait to see it at e38 its gonna be a blinding show! which stand will you be on ben?

Wow.. this sounds like one awesome machine. You must be pretty pleased that its all starting to come together now?! Certainly been a long haul..

Jim I was shaking with excitement when I got out the car, I think I was also shaking because I was ever so slightly shocked :shock: how quick it was and the fact that I had no bolt holding the steering wheel on, no seat belt, the seat was resting in the car... etc.. you get the idea. It has given me the inclination to get it finished and MOT'd. I so want to go for a good drive in it!!

I'll be selling rides at E38 to go around the field I think, its 4wd after all :lol: :lol:

wow just watched the videos! sound fackin amazing as bally would say! cant wait to see it at e38 its gonna be a blinding show! which stand will you be on ben?

You should have heard it on the road today!! Wastegate and dump valve working in harmony! I would have taken some vids but my hands were all busy holding on for dear life :D

I can't wait till E38 either! Its going to be close to get what I want done done though! Interior will hopefully be fitted next weekend if all goes to plan but I have so many bits on backorder from TVR and don't know if they will get me the parts on time or not! We'll see.

E38 is going to be so mad! I will be on the show and shine I think both days next to Jay Renshaws beast and another of our mates corrado, which will be a show stopper if there ever was one (depending if he gets it finished, he's only re-trimming the interior and re-spraying it before E38 and he only started 2 days ago!

Bloody hell mate! Is it going to rev up to 8000 rpm???

I've got first ride!

How was the handling and traction?

I must have a go!

It will probably make mine feel so boring.

I've been having a dark morning looking at 4.0l HC TVR Chimera's and 3.0l M3 E36's on the trader - nice ones for sub 10k! Then I might stand a chance at keeping up with you

nice one ben, stick with it!! looking forward to seeing this car at ED38.

cheers Paul, not long now.. Don't sell yous, I need to kick your arse around a track first!

Bloody hell mate! Is it going to rev up to 8000 rpm???

I've got first ride!

How was the handling and traction?

I must have a go!

It will probably make mine feel so boring.

I've been having a dark morning looking at 4.0l HC TVR Chimera's and 3.0l M3 E36's on the trader - nice ones for sub 10k! Then I might stand a chance at keeping up with you

It will rev to 8000 RPM once mapped fully. You have first ride, don't worry. A Chimera and M3 will be slow in comparision, I promise!

Ok, so I sorted a few engine problems and took it for another quick drive. I gave it a bit more this week as I had a fixed seat etc :wink: and at 3000rpm the front wheels lost traction briefly and I could feel the 4wd kicking in! Oh this thing is going to be so much fun when fully road legal! (I also re-fitted the interior, freshly back from the trimmer, ohhhh its sooo nice and apart from a couple of minor issues it all went it like factory!)

So are you happy with it all then mate?

Over the moon! It looks stunning IMO! So pleased with the whole interior, the trimmer has done an A1 job!!!!

I have a couple of minor issues to sort, but should be ok..

Ah Raddas! It looks very nice indeed!

You should be winning something at the show!

I would feel scared sitting in your car

I take it this is a reply to the pic I sent via text then? And why will you feel scared sitting in my car?