Sign in to follow this  
Dragon666

Rado door handles

Hello ppls i am after some advice i want to change my door handles want them black and shiny got any options so i know what i can have on my lovely black 2ltr rado :D

the handles are originally black however over years of usage and general weathering they've become a rough grey colour. To get them looking like you want you'll have to sand them down, prime them, then paint them with a black paint (spray works best) then to protect them and get the shiny effect use some lacquer. Thats what i did to mine and they look really good (not black though, pearl green)

hmm sounds like a good plan but id like just plain ones without key hole the ones i got are in need of replacin cheers mate thanks for sound advice 8)

If you want them delocked then you'll need to get passat rear handles and the locking mechanism, try the search theres lots of threads about it

lol yea man it works fine thanks so very much for finding the time too look for me its my first rado and i love her very much moneys tight but i do what i can for her thanks mate ya a star :D

lol yea man it works fine thanks so very much for finding the time too look for me its my first rado and i love her very much moneys tight but i do what i can for her thanks mate ya a star :D

No prob, we're here to help :D

No prob, we're here to help :D

....and move stuff.