Sign in to follow this  
pink4742

Advice needed!

Hi all,

Not really sure if this is the right place or not but anyway, I'm looking at getting a rado, just wondering if there any area's i need to check which go on rados. I'm a VW fan (owned vw's since i passed my test way back when, and i'm currently restoring a mk1 golf gti) however i've never owned, or even been in a rado, but always loved the look of them as has the mrs, and shes now given me the nod... :D

Any advice would be very much appreciated here guys and gals. also does anyone regularly use a car seat in the back of theirs, we have a little girl(2 yrs) and are worried her car seat won't fit in the back of a rado!

Cheers, Tom :)

I have no experience with kids in the back but there is a guy selling a recaro seat in the for sale section which is for your age group of tour child and he says in the advert he has no problems with it fitting. Only issue is the actual space of getting the child in the back as it is a little tight getting past the front seats.

Child seats fit in the back, but you'll need to have the front seat in front of it pushed quite far forward to give the nipper enough leg room, meaning whoevers sat in the front doesn't have 'much' room. I don't use mine regularly for my boy and certainly wouldn't want to tbh! its fine for now and then but if it's your only car you might find it a bit of a pain in the 4rse?

Ah, the leg room issue could be a major problem. does anyone in /near manchester/lancashire fancy meeting up(like i say I've never been in a corrado) so we can judge the rear leg room issue for ourselves? Annoyingly its 1 of the reasons we want to get rid of our current car, but then again our current car does'nt look any near as good as a corrado! The mrs says she would happily sit in the back and littl'un up front just a slong as we can get a rado! :D

Thanks for all advice so far! Tom