Sign in to follow this  
jpowell79

cleaning corrado ceiling

I have a corrado storm and the ceiling inside (which is some kinda off-white colour) is really grubby.

Any good tips on getting nice and clean again?

I used on of these to do mine, and whilst it caused a bit of a downpour at times it generally did the job pretty well. Will also work on the floor & boot carpets but I guess as you've got a storm you don't need to worry about shampooing seats....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vax-Rapide-Compact-Carpet-Upholstery/dp/B002CZQ3VQ/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1267797358&sr=1-19

Just remember to leave a the windows or sunroof open slightly afterwards to allow it to dry properly inside......

just try using an upholstry cleaning product and sum warm water with a soft brush to loosen the dirt then use a chamois leather,they pull ouy the dirt they have other uses than just drying your paintwork. just remember to rince out the leather every so often to keep it clean. good luck

I started cleaning my storm ceiling with carpet cleaner then a vax to suck all the dirt out, but the vax was a bit too powerfull for the old cloth adhesive, and the cloth started to lift from the backing, doh, so i'm going to get it recovered soon.

Matt

took mine out as vr is bein resprayed anyway .did it with bio tex ,mine did bubble up but it dryed back fine, used the same on sunvisers aswell :)

any of the foam cleaning products, they are all much the same and seem to do a top job....

Autoglym Interior Shampoo - comes in a large spray / aerosol type canister. Spray it on, gently aggrivate with a slightly damp and warm cloth, and wipe clean.. works like a charm on headlinings :)