Sign in to follow this  
big_mac

Brembo Group Buy?

well if i get enough peopel together he is going to try and get it as close to £375 as possible

Anything less people buying it has to be £425 due to the price increase on the bolts on seats behave :(

i can provide a breakdown on prices for you guys so you know what im talking about

also Brain at the mo the only standard disks availble but i know the pads are amazing!!!!!

aposegil, nice one. im defo up for a set. :)

and thanks to rmn, and his seat forum link, i found that at least the pads can be upgraded to mintex racing ones.

Apparently the discs are pretty darn good anyway. :D

the discs are pretty darn good anyway. :D

Yeah, but they are HEAVY!!! In an ideal world they'd weigh about half what they do to reduce the unsprung weight of the car as much as possible... :? I know that there are a couple of people around running a 2 piece brake disk setup for this conversion as they are racing disks and are a shed load lighter... unfortunately they ain't cheap... :roll:

cool i dont mind

u all know me always willing to help plus its suck a cheap easy conversion to do and worth while if your runnign big power :D

cool i dont mind

u all know me always willing to help plus its suck a cheap easy conversion to do and worth while if your runnign big power :D

Hey, don't get me wrong, I've bought this same conversion for mine! 8) :lol:

At the moment it's easily the best brake conversion for the money, and when the Ibiza boys start wearing down their disks and want some other upgrades, we'll be well on for some more upgrades too! :wink: :lol:

If I hadn't of already bought 'em I'd be in on this group buy in a flash! 8)

Hello MODERATORS is it ok for me to start a official brembo group buy thread and this one can be kepted for technical questions???

Also a idea out there for the vr guys do you think some 6mm spacers can be made so that you can mount the kit on the car??? or would you like to get he hub carrier from a later car?

yeah, go for it, make one in Tuning and mods and I'll sticky it for you... 8)

hello guys

Ok once i have the final 110% confirmation of everything i will post up the official brembo group buy which Henny has kindly said he will make it a nice sticky thread so everyone can see :)