lion

20vt Corrado

anyone got any ideas what i can use to cover the radiator, and also the pipe coming off the inlet?

Looking very good. Could you use a sheet of aluminium cut and shaped to cover the rad?

Are you using the auq throttle body still?

The throttle is off a 16v, I think its off the abf I had, looking at gettin a sheet and gettin it cut, but I've seen a lot of mk1s have a black plastic guard that just clips onto the Rad, might have to look on their forum and see if I can get it modified to fit

Very nice build thread. Love what you've done with the interior in particular but the whole project is great. Keep the updates coming.

Finally got the corrado up and running again its been remapped and got the temp gauge sorted, also fitted a smooth rear bumper and the US rear plate/plinth

few more pics:

8040311826_fc26a6f060_c.jpg

8040310882_e07d959b4f_c.jpg

8040303795_eb0e873730_c.jpg

8040303317_2d94018755_z.jpg

8040302549_dde45c4ae5_z.jpg

8040301963_dc68a8e0bf_z.jpg

i need to sort out the rev counter and a few more flat spots on the map

currently getting 225BHP after the map, will try upload a pic of the print out when i can

still on the list i need to do the mk4 rear brake up grage, bigger wheel adapters, porsche calipers up front, possibly a K04 or Hybrid the K03s.