Sign in to follow this  
sexybourbon

HULL!!!!!

Ahh cool there's not many about in hull I don't think wat part of hull are you visiting if our scheduals let up we may b able to catch each ther at sum point ! Would like to talk about them a bit more I'm just geting used o mine

I live in beverley and im always in hull. red vr6, lowered on standard speedlines... for now

Nice to see a few poppin up I thaught I was by my self lol can't say I seen u tho swift kid I'll keep my eyes peeled tho mines lowered on wolfrace alloys not sure what there supposed to be really I posted sum pics up the other day titled something like - my new valver

Cool yea maybe sort something out when everone has some spare time ! Is anyone who's repliedgoing to any other meets or shows through the year tho only one I found that's not hours away is the harewood hall one in Leeds but that's not till august !! Would be cool to get a lil convoy of corrados if anyone is goin to that tho

I've seen your car once before phil, was at that ketch meet ages ago. didn't know who you were though so didn't say hi.

Well i had a red valver on borbet a's before this one but i tend to be in beverley or at my girlfriends house near newland av. Seen a couple around, theres a black one lowered on 17s and a dark blue vr6 in beverley i seen a couple of times but rarely see many.

I'll hopefully be going to a couple of shows, id like to go to inters, edition and harewood but i'll see how the year unfolds

yea havent been to a meet in ages really. working weekends kinda kills it a bit. im doing big bang at end of april which is santa pod, bug jam again santa pod, and modded nats just so i can get trollied and make an idiot of myself!. might be doing harewood depends if i can get the weekend off work . if there is anything local i will prolly go. keep meaning to goto dub pres but i always forget!