Sign in to follow this  
iR6

How dooooooo folks!!

Hello and how is everyone :) After a short time of Corrado ownership and becoming a forum member i thought i'd say hi and post some piccies of my motor.

Its been great having some nice weather and being able to give the old girl a good clean, its really got me looking forward to this years coming show season :grin:

I've been into VWs since '99, (after a brief spell in an ax gt) and never been without one since. Though this is my first corrado, and i must say i'm smitten!! And talk about getting looks!!

Anyway heres a few pics i took today, nothing you guys have not seen before mind. And no where near some of the motors i've seen on here in my short time ( herisites, kevhaywire and many more)

Thanks for looking, Chris

dsc01195ek.jpg

dsc01189h.jpg

dsc01190s.jpg

dsc01196rj.jpg

dsc01185x.jpg

Hi mate :wave:

Your motor looks like a minter!! :D Was gonna say "damn that's low" after looking at the 1st pic, then realised u were on a gradient! Phew!! :lol:

Shame about the 'split' in the splitter tho :(

Hi mate :wave:

Your motor looks like a minter!! :D Was gonna say "damn that's low" after looking at the 1st pic, then realised u were on a gradient! Phew!! :lol:

Shame about the 'split' in the splitter tho :(

Thanks bud, yes afraid its the shameless 'cant afford decent coilovers, so park it on a slope pic' !!

And you know what photos are like, hide a multitude of sins, she has its fair share of unmintiness :D

Cheers for the welcome guys :)

Dukest, i belive the wheels are rs4 replicas.

Oreet

I am all over those wheels. Paint looks like glass froom here.

I doff my cap Sir.

Loving those wheels! :luvlove: nice car bud. what engine?

Cheers for that, its a vr6, grille badge is on its way to me......took ages to find one!!!

Hopefully pic up some more bits at the spring Gti festival next month, anyone know what the shows are generally like for rado parts?

Thanks again peeps for the positive comments

whenever ive been to springfest or big bang,etc i always find stuff i dont need, but never what i do!

where abouts 'near' kettering are you from? i used to live in a tiny village called wakerley, bout 10 mins from corby

whenever ive been to springfest or big bang,etc i always find stuff i dont need, but never what i do!

where abouts 'near' kettering are you from? i used to live in a tiny village called wakerley, bout 10 mins from corby

In Great oakley, its nearer Corby then kett really.

I know Wakerley, used to ride the bike around 'wakerley woods' not so long ago.

Hopefully i'll find a few useful bits, it seems with rado ownership you could almost do with a spare one of everything!!!

very tidy rado mate how long you owned her for?? and what's your plan's? you going OEM+ or just all out crazyness?? :D

i haven't had too much trouble finding parts at show's but then again i'v got a trusty rusty valver.....welcome aboard :salute:

Welcome. Can't see photos yet as I am in work but from the other comments it must look good :)

looks very clean mate, really like the look of those wheels aswell! i have a split in my splitter but its on the opposite side and worse than that lol. cant bring myself to buy a new one tho :/

Been thinking about a set of new style RS4 reps and just found your thread!

They look great- what size, width and offset are they?

Thanks