MonkeyVR6

You reckon you had a bad weekend? I crashed a Police car...

Gents...I popped my cherry. My first real incident :epicfail:

Wasn't a crash per se, but it was almost €4000 damage as I scrapped the side of one of our brand-new Police vehicles responding to assist other coppers. Gutted. Had to fill in loads of paperwork, write a statement etc. Just waiting to get my pants pulled down now. Worse bit about it that it was in full view of my German Civil Police (GCP) colleagues :nono: At least I got the chap who was causing the problem in the first place!

i nearly got ran over by one in the pub carpark this afternoon i think that would have trumped your bad weekend.

mort

we pay for those cars, so really you have crashed all of ours car :lol:

No we dont its in Germany :) :) :)

i nearly got ran over by one in the pub carpark this afternoon i think that would have trumped your bad weekend.

mort

shouldnt have dropped ur pants at him then! :wave:

as long as you wernt responding in a rado,

you wont be first nor the last :nuts:

Nah, not in my Corado! My ass would be t-o-a-s-t if I rolled deep, kitted up in full uniform, armed with baton, cuffs and pistol :nono:

Plus, we get tax free cars out here, so while my Corrado is fast, its not going to be able to really cut it with a lot of the chaps I have to deal with driving their Focus RS' / ST's, Opel VXR's, Mazda RX8's and the odd Porsche and an Aston Martin to name just few. There is even a couple of Nissan GT-R's...but thankfully they're not in my area/county.

Ha! Forgot all about me posting this.

Thankfully, I only had to pay £400. So despite having the morale high-ground in doing my job...I did have an accident, it was my fault etc etc, so paying 'only' £400 isn't too bad.