Sign in to follow this  
Mawrick

why the h**** doesn't goodridge brake line kit fit?

Just thought I'd give a quick update - forgot about it, but the dealer I got it from sorted things out, and took them in return for a refund :)

I had a set fitted by Stealth. IIRC Vince knows that the standard goodrich kit is wrong for Corrados and either winds up ordering two different kits and sending whatever bits back he doesn't use, or just knows the right *foo* to ask the right people the right questions.

Either way it's a bit of a mystery, and is probably VWs fault for switching caliper design part way through a production run ...

I had a set fitted by Stealth. IIRC Vince knows that the standard goodrich kit is wrong for Corrados and either winds up ordering two different kits and sending whatever bits back he doesn't use, or just knows the right *foo* to ask the right people the right questions.

Either way it's a bit of a mystery, and is probably VWs fault for switching caliper design part way through a production run ...

that might be - wasn't from Stealth I got em though.....

You sure there is difference of the Corrado VR6 brakes thru production - IIRC my early Passat VR6 have same type of brake lines - and my C is a late version.......