Sign in to follow this  
carrots

swg panel

has anyone bought the swg skuttle panel.i just have :gag:

I was looking at these the other day - I take it your not impressed?

sorry put the wrong expression lol.its ment to be am i daft paying £92 for a bit of plastic

But does the plastic look good - i.e. better then the original 3 piece or £92 good?

If you engine bay is tidy and clean I think you could justify the cost, kinda like a good frame for your favourite picture?

ive seen 1 fitted to a corrado in a garage i go to.it does look beter than the 3 piece ,my 3 piece has gone very tatty also.i will take some pics when i get it and fit it

ive seen 1 fitted to a corrado in a garage i go to.it does look beter than the 3 piece ,my 3 piece has gone very tatty also.i will take some pics when i get it and fit it

I'd be very interested to see it, seems like a good idea to me & i was going to get one to help tidy the engine bay, good luck with fitting - hopefully it just drops in...

I fitted one to mine last year to tidy up the bay and hopefully stop the local foliage from falling in all the time. It took me longer to get the old ones off as I didn't want to break them than it took to get the new one on. Just remember to clear out all the crud in the water channels and windscreen before fitting it.

I'll take some pics if it ever stops raining :sunny:

Do valvers come with a scuttle from factory, Dont think ive ever seen one that has one, Mine certainly doesn`t and iv`e always thought it looks unfinished

The pics a bit crappy but you get the general idea. I have seen a few posts from people saying that these rattle or lift at speed but I havn't had any trouble.

scuttle.JPG

The pics a bit crappy but you get the general idea. I have seen a few posts from people saying that these rattle or lift at speed but I havn't had any trouble.

scuttle.JPG

Thanks beastie4126 - I think it definitely looks better than the standard 3 piece...