Sign in to follow this  
8vMatt

Erm, its an R32 with Lambo style doors, oh with a 1.4 engine

No I bet it sounds like a lawnmower! I cant understand why someone would want to do this! I'd feel like a right plonker driving around in this! :epicfail:

Bar from the doors and R32 badges it's a tidy little car (although it could do with a hoover!). Not everyone can afford to buy/run/insure a big engine car.

Bar from the doors and R32 badges it's a tidy little car (although it could do with a hoover!). Not everyone can afford to buy/run/insure a big engine car.

Was gonna say - the lambo doors ruin it but in terms of being an R32-a-like, it's not too bad IMHO!

Yeh completely agree, but I would never drive something badged as something it's not!

I love the Lambo Doors stickers, just in case you need reminding :lol:

Saying that, it's a tidy first car for someone.

Seriously so what?? I hate all these 'look at this sh!t car' threads. if you dont like it dont buy it! Why do people always feel the need to run to the nearest forum to slate someone elses car? Your time could be spent enriching your own life not putting down others.

Seriously so what?? I hate all these 'look at this sh!t car' threads. if you dont like it dont buy it! Why do people always feel the need to run to the nearest forum to slate someone elses car? Your time could be spent enriching your own life not putting down others.

To a certain extent I agree, there does seem to be a lot of these kind of threads poping up.......I do however find some of them interesting and the ones I don't find interesting I don't comment !!

........soooo - 'no comment' :lol:

Sorry to have offended your sensitive nature :nuts: Only kidding fella. I posted this because I thought it could provide an interesting thread and the variation of replies has proved this. Its not a 'look how shit this is' and more like ' look at the effort and work put into this' Big difference, even though it is a bit of a waste in a 1.4 :cuckoo:

I feel very enriched today after taking my little boy out for the day :luvlove:

I love the Lambo Doors stickers, just in case you need reminding :lol:

If you're stupid enough to fit lambo doors, you're stupid enough to forget....

personally its not something i would do to a 1.4 BUT it does look as tho its all been done to a decent quality! someone has spent plenty of brass on it and it doesnt look offensive! lambo doors are a bit gash mind