Sign in to follow this  
chunk

my rado, wot do u think??

Polished.jpg[/attachment:35j8q2xa]hi, iv owned my 91 rado 4 nearly2 years now, it wo a total bucket o crap when i got it,but 2years l8r jurt wunted2know wot people think?

looks good - nice and low! if i'm being honest though I don't like the tinted rear windows or the all black tails - but hey its not my car! :lol:

thanks m8. C im dif i like the al black look,but every1 2 themselfs i suppose. Where i live, no1 rly knows wot the rados al about, let a loan actualy know wot it is, mines only 1 in my town!

Just love the BBS wheels, always had a soft spot for them whatever VW they're on. Whats with the cut away in the centre of the rear bumper? Did it used to have a tow hook?

ye i like them2. They came wit the car,just got them refurbed. Do u know wot kind off bbs's they are? Unfortunatly ye it did hav a towbar at 1point , waiting 4 good weather and time,so can fiber glass the gap and fix front spliter(hits every,ha)

ye i like them2. They came wit the car,just got them refurbed. Do u know wot kind off bbs's they are? Unfortunatly ye it did hav a towbar at 1point , waiting 4 good weather and time,so can fiber glass the gap and fix front spliter(hits every,ha)

Looks tidy enough mate, i'd lose the blacked out Gangsta glass though if it were mine.

The rims are BBS RZ, standard on the G60. Nice. 8)

thanks bud! really, i think it looks ok cuz just blends in wit the lights and black car. Thanks tho. Just need empty my wallet in 2 the engine now,did few things but not much.

Very nice, I really like the black rears, did you spray or sticker them?

Not too keen on the tinted windows tho...

also dont like the windows but hey ho, rest is nice... could do with some tyre dressing and trim dressing to black up them up a bit, will look loads better :wink:

hi, thanks. 2 cans of tail light tint and sprayed them,turned out quite good. Only thing sudo done wo heated the lights up more than wot i did.

Ive seen the car a few times when Im down visiting my mother. Originally from Kirrie but havent lived there for 5-6 years.

Still got a lot of friends down there that have mentioned seeing your car to me, mum even mentioned it at the weekend. you may have seen mine a few times as well.

Do you still have the towbar?

Whats the cars history?

Car looks good mate but the txt spk is annoying. Doesn't give people a good impression of you, probably a very nice chap.

What's the plans for the car?

Car looks good mate but the txt spk is annoying. Doesn't give people a good impression of you, probably a very nice chap.

What's the plans for the car?

My thoughts too. Maybe i'm getting old but I find 'text speak' infuriating! (and i'm only 30 :shock: ).

Aside from that, although not something i'd do, I think the all black look suits the car.

hi, sorry i was on hear on my phone erlier,and just forse of habit was typeing like that. Sorry for the anoying'ness. coullstar yes im sure it was you that waved to on the roads a while back,just remember seeing your c!

sorry coullstar, i dont have the tow-bar, boy before me just grinded it off, pilick. and as the history goes,it was some old man bought it new, kept it for years in a farm shed. Then sold to someone in arbroth, then a my mate in kirrie got it,had it on road for too weeks and i bought it for £400,BARGIN!! Plans for it,going to rebuild charger, then remap chip,small pulley.ect. Thanks again.

Ah that's much better :salute:

Looking nice and pimp in black ... just maybe a bit too Darth Vadar as some others have said. Do what you want, not what others think, though!

ha thanks, i know what you all mean. hmmm maybe, in a while i will, but not for the moment, i think it looks good with them, or maybe thats just me. stuck in a rut, done it to all my car's.