Sign in to follow this  
mr lobitos

my vr (pictures at last

Corrado92.pdfcorrado 001.jpg[/attachment:1mh154ho]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfcorrado 002.jpg[/attachment:1mh154ho]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfcorrado 003.jpg[/attachment:1mh154ho]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfcorrado 004.jpg[/attachment:1mh154ho]corrado 006.jpg[/attachment:1mh154ho] finally,got my head around how to get pics on forum,can now show my cici,hope they meet your approval

A very nice, i was in Wales for a thew days last week for Mountain biking, did see a couple of nice raddos flying about in the sunshine :D

Cool...another corrado VR in North Wales....Have we got enough for a local meet yet :D

Looking good mate, dead chuffed for ya.... just love the colour and I'm starting to get really hooked on it.

Whats with the RSJ's holding the dash together though? Was that already fitted?

rsjs(audi tt kneebars)fitted by previous owner,do give positive tight driving position,in process of changing interior(will probably take out)thanks for all the positives makes it worthwhile

Looks very nice mate, what wheels are they? Suit it very well, not sure on the TT kneebars, ok if your shorter than my ridiculous 6'7" though I suppose

What you used to fix your front plate with?

cheers,wheels are17"ssw stanford mesh 2 ,wanted bbs but couldn't run too that,(good alternative) .front plate is held on by just normal numberplate pads.soon as i get black dash kneebars and wheel are coming off.again thanks for the feedback