A5 VRX

VR refuses to start?

Right i've been through the search and tried a few things but to no avail. Car had a service last friday and was Vagcom'd and all was good, couple days later i jumped in it and the car just wont 'catch', tries to but nothing. I unplugged the yellow sensor then the blue and also the lambda trying inbetween each but same results. Fuel pump fuse is fine so dont know where to go from here? Get it on Vagcom again? Crank sensor?

Thanks

Adam

do corrado's have a fuel pump relay? this once went on a scirocco i had.....but like i said....im no mechanic :)

might have one for you to try if this could be the problem.

Cheers Fla, anything else if it might not be that? Might have to take you up on that Max and see if it is this relay. Can you get the part from the stealers?

Ta

AJ

then it could be more complex & expensive, like fuel pump. Try these first, they're simple and items can be picked up from the dealers. Let us know how you get on.

yeah, no problem mate - i've got a spare set of relays so you're welcome to try them and borrow one til you can get a new one sorted. is your vr your daily drive? if so i can always pop them down to you. drop me a text or give us a ring and we'll sort something out.

max

Awesome, cheers mate. Car is my daily but getting the womans motor tonight until the VR is sorted out. I'll drop you a text, cheers Max

Adam

Tried the relays but still nothing, really tries to catch but just wont! Quite fustrating now, so whats next on the list of things? Is it worth Vagcom'ing it again?

Thanks

AJ

Hi AJ Atki here. did you manage to figure out what was wrong mines doing exactly the same thing.