C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Very nice, nae mirrors though!!!!

well spotted... mirrors/bumper and grill are going to be painted..

All the new parts getting packed up safe for the winter rebuild..

DSCF8279.jpg

can i ask where you got the rear number plate holder from as mines broke :( many thanks

ttfn

chris

All the new parts getting packed up safe for the winter rebuild..

DSCF8279.jpg

can i ask where you got the rear number plate holder from as mines broke :( many thanks

ttfn

chris[/quote:3e41er1s]

from the dealers about 3 months back.

Finally got started on the front end, bumper/slam panel off and going to remove the cross member next...

Anyone know what this connectors off...?

DSCF8868.jpg

DSCF8873.jpg

Ah so you didn't get everything photo'd then :lol:

This explains it....link

Bag & stow. :D

It was tucked away and while cleaning thought i`d removed it without realising.....

8)

DSCF8879.jpg

Finally got started on the front end, bumper/slam panel off and going to remove the cross member next...

Hopefully supporting the engine in someway first - you should really re-fit the bumper brackets if you're leaving it like that as the engine is currently supported by 2 M8 bolts!

Hopefully supporting the engine in someway first - you should really re-fit the bumper brackets if you're leaving it like that as the engine is currently supported by 2 M8 bolts!

but i thought the front mount is onto the cross member and thats not been touched...? what holds that to the car then.../?

but i thought the front mount is onto the cross member and thats not been touched...? what holds that to the car then.../?[/quote:6uuhdu6m]

The 2 M8 bolts and the 4 for the bumper

Nice work. Are they new clips?

You can get new clips but they arrive coloured black. Looks lovely and fresh but not 'right' if you need stock.

looking great there pal, if you aren't already i would replace the bolts that see all the rain and crap down by the rad support panel - especially the two M8 bolts that have already been mentioned...

powder coating looks to have come out really well - will be lovely once it's all back together

:D