C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Well, from here they look like a paid for job. Wonderful result.

So what gives, are these for (and I use the term loosely) day to day use, or are you having a rewind on the mod front and going all "factory" on us ?

Edited by James.

Unsure yet mate,my other half might be using it for a daily now i`m the house husband...!! so i thought they might be more suited

Picked up the new wheels this morning,thanks chris..... think i`ll do them back to bbs silver

Picture011.jpg

Yeah rx2`s 17x7.5 et35....had a set on the car when I bought it..sold them to get the rs`s and now come full circle back to them..!!! bang on fitment and oem charm...washed them already...!!!!

The wheel journey..!!

Lisashennightbagscan030.jpg

DSCF6912.jpg

DSCF8612.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

LOL trying CH on one side of the car for 5 mins hardly qualifies, but on a serious note would like to see the RXII fitted to one side whilst they are still black and have tyres could look really good maybe even better than silver!!!?

LOL trying CH on one side of the car for 5 mins hardly qualifies, but on a serious note would like to see the RXII fitted to one side whilst they are still black and have tyres could look really good maybe even better than silver!!!?

Yes but I did have the chance to buy them but decided they were too modern for me....anyhow I do like them in black and will try them on tomorrow

I still think it's hard to beat the Solitudes but think the CH's are the next best out of all those - they're superb!

Loved the rs`s but having 2.3k sat there made no sense, ch`s to modern for me and the borbets really need 195`s on the front... the solitudes are great but need to adjust the ride height to suit... Rx`s are bang on for me..not to much money involved and great fitment.

I reckon yours looked best on standard wheels to be honest. All the 17's manage to look too big on your car for some reason IMO. Maybe it needs a 90mm splitter or more lows?

I reckon yours looked best on standard wheels to be honest. All the 17's manage to look too big on your car for some reason IMO. Maybe it needs a 90mm splitter or more lows?

I agree with abdul, ride height showed those solitudes in a new light :thumbleft:

Silver centres can look good too, but want to see them on the car whilst still black:thumbleft:

18Apr06003.jpg

... I've been here for years.

Liking the RX11's a lot. Was keeping a lazy eye out for these in a sixteen inch / four bolt for the eight valve, but they never appeared at what I consider "sensible money".

I too would like to see them fitted with black centers. Though would probably opt for all silver if fitted to mine.

Dad runs LMs that are black and polished and they look peachy. But his car is black, so I guess it really depends on the colour of the coachwork.

Funny to see snow in the north west. We didn't get a flake over this way.

Well the rx`s are split but unsure on keeping the polished lip or going for all painted....? opinions....?

035.jpg

Are polished lips a pain to maintain Andy, I know a mate with a camper didn't have his laquered due to it flaking off later on so went for bare alloy and they do look the bees knees at a show when he's buffed them with some alloy cleaner but a bit time consuming maybe.

But then that's how we roll! :)