Thanks guys. I turned down the boost when the rain started and it helped a lot. You would be surprised the amount of grip that there was in the wet. Found another cracking photo. It was popping flames all day when lifting of the throttle.

These things are built to be used, I dont see the point in having something like this and not using it properly. There was a guy on with a basically brand new 911 Turbo S.

Wheels are from Compomotive direct and 5x100pcd.

what are your intake air temps? does the bumper cut out help a lot?

Yes, I actually had to tape it up on the drive down as the water and oil temp was too low. I wasnt really watching intake temps, just oil temp but it really does work well especially in the summer.

You can see you popping some flames in that video from the Scooby cockpit at around 2:20 :) Nice ;)

Okay, was speaking to a guy at work whos friend is selling his car, its one Ive always wanted to own so my Corrado might be up for sale. If anyone is interested please get in touch as Im not placing any for sale adds before the other car is confirmed for sale.

Whats the possible alternative then Graeme??? Must be a good one to think about selling up..

Well it looks like the Audi is not going to happen, the guy is looking for a bit too much. Oh and it looks like I might have bought another Corrado.

Haha! Quality work mate. Silver?
Yep. I need locked up. Assuming the guys true to his word and does keep it for me I should get it in a couple of weeks.

S2 coupe with RS2 turbo, RS2 intercooler, 3in system, respray, Recaros' etc etc.

Worthy replacement right there. FUGLY compared to a rado though...

Any more info on the new one?

Yeah there not as good looking but they do have 4wd and a noise to die for. I did ask about it last year and it was a lot cheaper but he did have some work done and there prices are going up. Not worth changing mine for. The other one is just a standardish VR, nothing too exciting.

Edited by coullstar

Ive just had a shot of the S2 as it belongs to a mate of a guy at work and he was borrowing it for the week. Its not quite the heavy brute I thought it would be and sounds bloody good. Initially it wasnt that quick but didnt realise the pedal travel was quite long and gave it some more. Not as quick as my car but not far off. The guy also realised he was looking for too much so the price has some down a bit. Im very tempted I must say. Suppose to be picking up the other C this weekend and if its a decent car I think the red one might be going.

That sounds daft I know but Ive had my fun Im always very consious that the red one is in such a good condition so Im quite wary of leaving it anywhere. That and the fact I have to tick the Audi 5cly box at some point. At least I should still have a Corrado to fix.