Sign in to follow this  
sexybourbon

audi tt seats

Its really hard finding corrado leather and iv read that audi tt seats fit in but does anyone know how hard they are to fit and how much adapting it takes?? Iv already seen some tt seat that are out of a mk1 tt

Any help would be great thanks guys

That doesnt really explain a lot if i'm honest. :lol:

First sentance doesn't really tell exactly whats needed? Do you need both Corrado and TT frames? Or just the TT one? :camp:

Not 100% sure here.......but as far as i'm aware there is no other seat which is a straight swap, i think some golf seats might fit the runners, but sit too high.......so its a fabrication job i think :D

Got the Teeshirt2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0161 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3u7l943x]PICT0204 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3u7l943x]

These look very smart mate, you'll now get lots of posts asking all about the install of them :norty:

That was the point in the thread. :lol: :tongue:

So any info would be great. :lol:

Mines are fitted as per guide, its the easiest way as it allows the seats to move as they should on their original subframe, they are fine as long as you are less than 6ft tall as they do sit slightly higher than standard

ahh bugger lol i started this lol and im 6ft 4 o well ill have to slouch a bit ehh lol

the guide looks good i havent had a full close up look yet ! is there a parts list you may have got together like any bolts and metal for fabrication?? the seat look truly awsome tho mate cheers

had TT's in mine for a while, I'm 6foot and only had a couple od inches above my head.

Yep, they do sit a bit higher, here's a couple of pics of the cross bar I got made to secure the TT subframe in the original runner

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfPICT0356.JPG[/attachment:3lxku08i]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfPICT0357 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3lxku08i]

PICT0358 (Large).JPG[/attachment:3lxku08i]

has anybody got the rear bench from a TT modified to fit the back? I got a great deal today and included the bench, width wise it looks similar to the corrado, has anybody done anything like this?

Im struggling to make sense of the guide and the cross bar that Billcor has pictured has confused me again :lol: can anybody give a hand please?

also wondering about the seat belts as Im using the original corrado one not a harness

Im struggling to make sense of the guide and the cross bar that Billcor has pictured has confused me again :lol: can anybody give a hand please?

Whats wrong with my pic :p

also wondering about the seat belts as Im using the original corrado one not a harness

Standard belts are fine

anybody help here?

Deosn't look like it :lol: