Sign in to follow this  
undulattice

R32 1 : 0 Pigeon

At uni this afternoon and a bird on my course who drives an R32 (yes, I've already asked her to marry me) arrives a bit flustered having hit a pigeon on the motorway. She asked me to have a quick look to see what the damage was, being a decent chap I went out for a butchers. Expecting to find a few feathers and a bit of scuffing, I was surprised to find the entire pigeon still lodged in the grill :lol:

Image022.jpg

It's fair to say that it caused a bit of a mess as I pulled it out. Guts everywhere - think I saw a kidney at one point.

pretty minging but fair play to you for manning up.

surely that deserves head? :lol:

I'm not a sadist but the actual incident is fairly amusing, the comments that followed it on this thread made me laugh even more! :lol:

Some classic bird gags in this thread. Sadly it ended up in one of the uni bins, after some discussion about which recycling bin to put it in. Strangely there was no option for animal carcasses.

You mean you don't have a roadkill recycling bin?

I'm dissappointed that your uni isn't truly committed to being green...

Well she obviously admires your skill at pulling birds.

You should have stuffed and mounted that bird as a trophy.

And then removed the pigeon and kept the R32...

:clap: :clap: :lol:

:notworthy: :notworthy: Respect is due :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: 8)

It's fair to say that it caused a bit of a mess as I pulled it out. Guts everywhere - think I saw a kidney at one point.

Jeezuz! I know pulling out can be messy, but how far was it stuck in? :tongue:

Hehehe, you're on form today!!!

aww i just seen a buzzard that`d been tagged by a car flapping about on the dual carriage it actually flew into my car - i had stopped! wasnt gonna try and rescue it tho they huge!!! poor thing

aww i just seen a buzzard that`d been tagged by a car flapping about on the dual carriage it actually flew into my car - i had stopped! wasnt gonna try and rescue it tho they huge!!! poor thing

Pideons dont matter but shame about the buzzard :(

But this thread is amazing

Wedged in nice and tight. Luckily I caught most of the mess in the bin bag. Not the first time I've had to do that :lol:

Was passing an artic on the M6 when it ran over a fox which kind of exploded. Most of it's internals were spread over my car. Two car washes refused me entry till one took pity and allowed me to hose it down round the back. Disgusting is not quite strong enough a descrotion. Was finding blood and entrails for weeks after it.

Was passing an artic on the M6 when it ran over a fox which kind of exploded. Most of it's internals were spread over my car. Two car washes refused me entry till one took pity and allowed me to hose it down round the back. Disgusting is not quite strong enough a descrotion. Was finding blood and entrails for weeks after it.

Wow. Reminds me of Partridge's anecdote on Radio Norwich "I remember I hit a fox once. Yes, in the Peak District. I remember seeing the reflection in its eyes just before I hit it. It was too late, of course. But I didn’t kill it, that was the tragedy, I had to go back and finish him off....with a jack. It's 20 to 4, AM!"

Wedged in nice and tight. Luckily I caught most of the mess in the bin bag. Not the first time I've had to do that :lol:

Nice one - I find bin bags cheaper than rubbers too!! :lol: