manps

my new corrado vr6 supercharged

i have only had this car for 6 months and my project is finished, what do you guys think, i will post more pics and of the engine bay when i get the chance,stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf09092008077.jpg[/attachment:b41izmeu]Corrado92.pdf18112008001.jpg[/attachment:b41izmeu]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf19042009095.jpg[/attachment:b41izmeu]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf19042009099.jpg[/attachment:b41izmeu]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf19042009101.jpg[/attachment:b41izmeu]19042009105.jpg[/attachment:b41izmeu]

heres what it sounds down the road, vince done the remap on this euro look, put you speakers up if you love the rohr:

http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab20 ... 009004.flv

let me know your feedback guys, i have smoothen the bumper now and polished the engine bay and colour coded various parts, pics to follow. i have got a golf mk3 which is nearly finished with a turbo conversion, still working with vince at stealth to get it right, pics to follow also

from manps

oh, i thought i say, my corrado is now on air, custom job and loving it, check the link below

Wow looks like you ve been busy, looks superb! What size are the wheels and what sort of power is it running?

hi, its got 16x9s on front and 16x10 wide on back, the hardest thing for me was to get these wheels to fit, never again, but im happy, it dont touch or rub on full turn, the car has a vf9 stage 2 kit, which was bought of pete from this site, its pushing 295bhp by vince, im happy with that, as i wanted a low down cruise look, where on my golf iv gone turbo and thats means 360bhp minimum, lol

more pics guys, will send more of smooth front bumper and engine bays, if u lot want a link for the remap video let me knowstromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf19042009091.jpg[/attachment:qwc793db]Corrado92.pdf19042009084.jpg[/attachment:qwc793db]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf19042009087.jpg[/attachment:qwc793db]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf19042009092.jpg[/attachment:qwc793db]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf19042009109.jpg[/attachment:qwc793db]29062009129.jpg[/attachment:qwc793db]

Beautiful car mate... everything i'd want on a rado tbh... Arches are a work of art!!

Abdul

guys i come clean abit, i bought the car for just under £2000, owner said head was gone on it as it kept on overheating, when i got home, i notice the fan was not coming on and this was becos of a blown fuse, lol, what luck, the car just done 85k, it runs smooth with no rattles like it should do, no smoke no rust no scraches as i got the car resprayed outside only for £800, i did the detailing on arches, done ask how, wheels cost me a £1000 from mark in slough, good friend of mine who always wants my bbs 301 of my golf, lol, the wheels have been stored for a year with a fresh polish on lips and center section has been oven paited with black chrome inserts, totally 1 off as you guys know. apart from the lowering and supercharger, i kept every original inside apart from bbs steering wheel, its colour coded to match outside paint work, not painted lol original from manufacture.

Looks a very well thought out and executed car. The extended arches retaining factory lines is very unusual but certainly the way to go when extending them, do they finish lower that stock making the car sit lower over the tyres? Would like to see it with the stock grille set up.

Very nice car 8)

Very nice indeed. The arch work is subtle and well done enough that, if you didn't know Corrado's you wouldn't spot it. Like it a lot!

hi its a dusty murval purple, looks black at night, original paint colour, well chuffed when i saw that paint colour, it looked black and was thinking it was in the advertising when car was up for sale.

cheers guys with your feedback, will get engine pics up soon

sorry your right its exact like your, i remeber i bought the wrong paint last time, lol, yep its dark burghandy pearl, i was just about to say your car has same colour,

as you can see some of the caps are original and just been dipped in chrome, thanks to mathew in germany

same to you robrado,happy days, i wasnt really looking for that colour, but realise its better then black, i recon im lucky, specially with the discount becos of the fan not kicking in on purchase. i always wanted a black corrado, black is the best colour but when its parked next to a dark burghandy pearl, black is gone. but hey its ur own preference, a corrado is a corrado at the end of the day, they are all beutiful. long live corrados :clap:

Great looking car with a nice period BBS steering wheel. The colour looks more like Twilight Violet to me but hey, what's in a name when the car looks that good :)