culshaw

Lazy indicator mod

I've been pondering this for a while, is it possible to splice together the lazy indicator from say a late polo.... and sticking it into the rado's housing? I'm unsure of where the differences are (with connectors etc) but i'm willing to cough up the dough if someone wants to do it?

It just flashes the indicators 3 times automatically when just just press and not switch the lever - Like the New Golfs / Sciroccos etc

Fairly sure the retro kit would work on a Corrado but not sure if anyone has tried yet?

Yep that is exactly right!

Any ideas on the retrofit, i couldn't for the life of me find the post? :scratch:

if it was easy i would do it, i do like the lazy indy!

another thing i would do is a button for the wipers, like what the mercs hav on the end of the stalk, think they are pretty cool

no one else around here seems to indicate anymore so i just join in with them, saves wear and tear on my stalks too 8)

bought one the other day, just need to get round to fitting it now lol

You fitted it yet?

What parts did you buy? Part numbers and prices would be spot on if you could put them on here.

I got the part numbers off the link i posted earlier. But once ive fitted it ill let you all know. Price was about £30

I got the part numbers off the link i posted earlier. But once ive fitted it ill let you all know. Price was about £30

I take it you didn't buy it as a kit then, just the seperate components.

Let us know how it goes.

I take it you didn't buy it as a kit then, just the seperate components.

Let us know how it goes.

no, was the kit. came with instructions, relay, plug, wiring and cable ties.

PN 000 998 229 A and cost £33.17 inc vat

may give it a try this weekend, if anyone can tell me which wires are the live feeds for left/right and hazard lights(indicators) that would save me some time.

black and white trace

black with green trace

? Are these the feeds for the left and right indicators, do you know what the feed is for the hazard switch?

Finally got round to doing this, not had the time to look at this since buiyng the kit in May last year.

Took a while to figure out the wiring but once I got past that it was a very easy mod to do. Prob' only took me 30mins.

I'm submitting the instructions to the WIKI page so if you want to find out how, look there..

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?54986-Convenience-Indicator-Comfort-Flash&p=711351#post711351