Sign in to follow this  
shaunVR6

compomotive pic please

Sounds consistent-ish as I only asked him if they would fit rather than if they had any available.

I'd be up for a bit of group buy action this winter if they will go straight on. I do have mk3 Golf VR6 brakes will that be ok? The standar 15's fit nice but tight.

I would be up for a set of 17" aswell if a GB is set up.

Leon Cupra Brembos are very big, standard brakes you'll be fine. The boys with Cupra calipers in the Compomotive MO group buy struggled for clearance even on those and had to get ET30.

Leon Cupra Brembos are very big, standard brakes you'll be fine. The boys with Cupra calipers in the Compomotive MO group buy struggled for clearance even on those and had to get ET30.

I have 323mm Leon Cupra Brembos under 17x7½ Compomotive MO's with the correct ET35 offset and there's loads of room.

I have 323mm Leon Cupra Brembos under 17x7½ Compomotive MO's with the correct ET35 offset and there's loads of room.

But yours aren't the flat spoke MOs are they.

Yeah not as nice imo :|

i didnt want to say that but i think so to, i actually dont like them unless they are flat cap for some reason

Well it's each to his own isn't it. I like them, plus I get to run the Brembo brakes I want.

It's safer in my view to run the right wheels rather than sod about with spacers.

@Kev - apologies, didn't realise the discussion was centred on the flat faced wheels. I think I just complicated the discussion for the style conscious. Probably explains why I've never seen a Leon on MO's though. :)

well as kev has said, we just had to have ET30 so theres room for our brembos without spacers, i wouldnt want to have spacers on mine either!

07-1.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

its each to their own for sure, be boring if we all liked the same :)