Sign in to follow this  
drewiee99

Piloti Driving shoes

Hi Im a stockist of piolti driving shoes i have a pair of black suede protitipos which i have been using for around 6 weeks, they are very comfortable and can wear these all day. The insole can be taken out for a better feel if on a track day and have a roll control heel so you dont get aching heels.

Since 1999, Piloti has been dedicated to motorsport and the car culture surrounding racing. Originating from California USA, Piloti’s shoes have become renowned within the racing community for their superb performance in fierce racing conditions and their comfortable, stylish looks on the street.

Motorsport is now one of the world’s most popular spectator sports. Coincidentally, it is also one of the fastest growing sports on the planet. Blend this with the increasing desire for performance cars for use on the road and on the track - and you get an entirely new athletic footwear market and category.

prices for the

protitipos £70

Ingles boot £80

POA for the rest of the range

Rather liking those! :) Maybe I'll get saving for a set :D