Sign in to follow this  
clubsport78

Boots advert - Sex in the City promo - Corrado spotted!

Lying here with a moderate hangover this morning and saw an advert for Boots and some Sex and the City promo they have running. Couldn't care too much about that obviously :camp: but was pleased to see what I am 99% to be the front of a Corrado making an appearance at the end of the advert. It is parked on the right hand of the screen as three women walk out a house and down the road... Get spotting guys and girls! :clap:

Good call! De-badged grill? My GF asked if I was watching Sex and the City or something, I explained it was the Boots advert and to wait until 26seconds in, then it happened and the look she gave me was all too familiar - she says she's "worried about my wellbeing now, as it's getting slightly obsessive"

I always call out "mk2!!", "mk3!!", and the very very rare "corrado!!" when we're watchin' a film together :lol:

She even spots Corrado's out on the road now when she's by herself, looks like my work here is complete! :D

She even spots Corrado's out on the road now when she's by herself

my brothers GF now doing this. Hilarious. She gets home, tells him what car she saw, then gives out to him for making her see then!!!

the wife, slightly less so,

''there's a pan-cake car coming up behind us'' refering to a gorgeous yellow Lotus Esprit :lol:

Good call! De-badged grill? My GF asked if I was watching Sex and the City or something, I explained it was the Boots advert and to wait until 26seconds in, then it happened and the look she gave me was all too familiar - she says she's "worried about my wellbeing now, as it's getting slightly obsessive"

I always call out "mk2!!", "mk3!!", and the very very rare "corrado!!" when we're watchin' a film together :lol:

She even spots Corrado's out on the road now when she's by herself, looks like my work here is complete! :D

lol thats what im doing too :clap:

but actually im not 100% sure if its a corrado, im thinking of a passat 35i like this one

VW%20PASSAT%2035i%2093-96%20%20FKSG045.jpg

the reason, its pretty "high" even higher than a corrado. maybe its a passat with a badgless grill or black emblem ???

just a thought .....

That's a good call Torsten, I wasn't overly convinced it is a 'rado. Looking at it now it does look very high...

rado.jpg[/attachment:384knh3t]

My housemate reckons i 'stalk' corrado owners because i write down times when i see them so i can put them on the 'spotted' list on here....thing is, he usually points them out!!

i think its a corrado, because there only seems to be one dark smudge in the indicator/fog section where i rekon if it was the passat i rekon it would be a much darker smudge!.. tbh i dont think its that high!

Good spot ....if it's not Passat! Difficult call, I wasn't totally convinced but couldn't think what else it might have been - but now i'm not so sure.

I don't think it's high. It looks very much like a rado though. Still hard to say. My girlfriend said I'm very sad. And said you have two just go look at them. Lol

It's a Corrado. Btw SATC2 is nowhere near as good as SATC. Mr Big agrees "absof**kinglotuley" :camp: .

who is Mr Big ?? :gag: :wink:

who is Mr Big ?? :gag: :wink:

This forum is a public service so here's a picture of Mr Big standing next to Mrs Big....I mean Carrie Bradshaw. Final useless fact for now Mr Big is called John Preston in SATC. In real-life he's an actor called Chris Noth.

Bullfinch

Are you sure? :camp:

Bullfinch

It's the wife - I got into SATC via osmosis, now the same is happening with Glee :pale:

Bullfinch

It's the wife - I got into SATC via osmosis, now the same is happening with Glee :pale:

*sigh* nevermind eh mate! could be worse.. maybe?

:D

i got the same except sh said i was a loser! :lol: