Sign in to follow this  
Kajkagen

Will G60 interior trim fit in a VR6 ?

Hey all

Simple question I can't seem to answer with my Bentley Corrado Manual :confused4:

Will the interior (instrument panel, seats, door panels) from a G60 fit in my VR6 (1994) - mounting holes and all?

My interior has been damaged (fire), and it's hard to find spare-pieces and now someone is offering me the trim from a G60 - so I really need to know.

Kind regards

Dennis

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfP1010041.JPG[/attachment:3qg9fue9]

Yeah it will all fit, however the dial readings might be slightly off, speedo should be fine but i think rev counter might be wrong but someone can confirm this. Everything else will be fine, seats, dash, plastics etc

How did it happen if you dont mind me asking?

Glad to hear it will all fit! :D

How did it happen... The car was standing in my parents barn for a month or so, and when I came back to check up on it, it looked like this :cry: So I dont know if there has been a mouse in the electronics or maybe condensation that have set off the fire :confused4: the car was in mint condition, and all the electronics looked good when I left it, so i really dont know. Either way, it sucks.

Thanks for the help, then i will go buy the interior from the G60.

Kind regards

Dennis

Rev counter will over (I think) read by 50% - it may be worth keeping an eye out for some VR6 clocks.

Are the LHD and RHD assemblies the same?