v8rumbler

V8rumbler's Rado

Hi, nice to see enjoying the VR ! :D Totally gutted I sold it to be honest, haven't been on here for a while coz makes me sad when I do ! lol :(

Anyway, needs must and at least I've got my new van and had the keys to my new house on Tuesday so the money im saving on fuel is being well spent ! :)

Plus its gone to a good home, but I do miss her...

Hi, nice to see enjoying the VR ! :D Totally gutted I sold it to be honest, haven't been on here for a while coz makes me sad when I do ! lol :(

Anyway, needs must and at least I've got my new van and had the keys to my new house on Tuesday so the money im saving on fuel is being well spent ! :)

Plus its gone to a good home, but I do miss her...

Hi Chris

Yeah I am enjoying the VR!!! I am resigned to not selling the valver until early spring too - wrong time of year I guess. Really glad you got the keys for the new house- that will keep you busy. Have a good Christmas.

Darren

Well a bl**dy customer has let me down today so I had a bit of spare time on my hands. As the decision has been made (at long last) to sell the VR & keep the valver I thought I would show her some love!!.

After a quick wash I decided to fit my newly acquired steering wheel.

IMG_0513.jpg

Then I fitted my newly acquired smoked headlight covers.

IMG_0517.jpg

And as the sun was shining went out for a blast and took a couple of pics---my wife will go ape!!!!!! if she finds out.

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

hey bud looking very nice ,will be great to meet up soon along with nath, matt and chris. regards rob

hey bud looking very nice ,will be great to meet up soon along with nath, matt and chris. regards rob

Cheers Rob

Sounds like a plan- I am pretty sure that if 5 or more Corrado's get together at any one time then the LAW states there has to be a pub with good food involved and a location with good photo opportunities.

It would also be good if we could all make to one of the local shows this year- maybe Powderham Just a thought . I have always found it strange that the Austin Allegro club manage to put on a better show than the Corrado club in the south west!!!

The 16v really does look in great condition but after seeing more photos of your VR I think your keeping the wrong one. The grey really works well on the C.

I think this is amazing tbh, much nicer then your vr, no offence.

I think this is amazing tbh, much nicer then your vr, no offence.

Thanks for your comments bud!---your's isn't looking too shabby!!!!!!!

I fitted my late genuine grill which I got from the dealers months ago today, and also my new German style plates!

OH!!!! AND DROVE IT A LOT AND GOT IT DIRTY (THE JOYS OF OWNING A BLACK CAR)

IMG_0640.jpg

Decided to remove the rear wiper last night- Well, it only took 10mins and everything went to plan!!!!

Well She will be going up for sale in the next few weeks. When I get an add together. She is in fantastic condition----probably one of the best in the country!!!!! She simply isn't getting used at alll. Anyone interested? e-mail me [email protected]

Darren get your head screwed back on man !!! n stop all this rubbish . You know you will regret this mate . Honestly though it will be a shame to let her go .

Well guys she is for sale in the classified section---I know I will regret it BUT I need to sell two cars (and probably a kidney) because I have just bought this-------

IMG_2975.jpg

Ahh well if you put it like that, then I understand completely. Very nice and I think I need to be given a demo drive by you to show how good they. I had a lift in one and loved it. I'd have one in a heartbeat. Nice one mate.

Make that both and your body to science lol, very nice darren , more info on porka please .

Hi mate

2002 facelift 996 Carrera 2

3.6, traction control, Porsche switchable exhaust (these sound crap without it), dark blue leather,climate,built in sat nav etc etc-----oh and sh*t off a shovel

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Ahh well if you put it like that, then I understand completely. Very nice and I think I need to be given a demo drive by you to show how good they. I had a lift in one and loved it. I'd have one in a heartbeat. Nice one mate.

cheers mate tis probably better than I deserve but you only live once!

Surprised your sellin mate, gorgeous rado. I'd have been interested but I'd just end up ruining it with silly mods lol.

Surprised your sellin mate, gorgeous rado. I'd have been interested but I'd just end up ruining it with silly mods lol.

If I ran the world I would never sell any cars -- only buy them. But whilst convincing the missis than I should buy the Porker one condition was that the Corrado and the Eunos had to go:lcop: