v8rumbler

V8rumbler's Rado

Most of you guys will recognize her so no introduction is necessary.

I'm Darren and I am based in sunny devon

Edited by v8rumbler

Loods good in the sunshine 8) Good buy too! What are your first impressions of driving her?

Ah, she's looking good, Darren 8) Feel a little sad at the mo, to be honest, but excited about getting another ;)

Loods good in the sunshine 8) Good buy too! What are your first impressions of driving her?

She feels nice and tight- handles very well and loves to rev. When driving less enthusiastically the exhaust is subtle--- that changes as the revs rise.

I knew that I needed a tyre (I will replace both fronts) and a wheel bearing is whining but other than that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Darren

Ah, she's looking good, Darren 8) Feel a little sad at the mo, to be honest, but excited about getting another ;)

Thanks for looking after her Andy. She drives very well :D

Darren

Spent an Hour cleaning up the engine bay tonight (not that it was too dirty) but I am quite pleased with the results :clap:

Looking great there, Darren! Mind you, it wasn't too bad already, was it? ;)

No The previous guy kept it well :lol:

I know what the 4th Toad button does on mine --if held down it closes the windows

Darren

Got myself some chrome rear badges. Corrodo- courtesy of a very friendly breaker & 16V courtesy of CazzaVR :D

And this will not be to everyone's taste but is was very cheap and feels good---Momo Corse wheel.

Some nice little touches there, Darren! The mats make a big difference 8) Prefer the standard steering wheel, but the Momo wheels do feel better when driving.

Well I have spent the last week using her for everything---really enjoyed it :clap: :clap:

Decided the Momo steering wheel was great for driving but I have put the proper Corrado one back on as I prefer the look.Will probably sell the Momo on here if anyone wants one?

I have got her booked in for the MOT on the 11th :shrug: :shrug: hopefully not too painful.

Enjoying the sun!!

Darren

nice car, got to invest in some of those mats :D

The mats are well worth while- they fit correctly and look good. Plus they take seconds to fit and nothing can go wrong :clap:

lookin good mate ,was nice to see you at dubs at the beach ,you were parked next to me .

yeah I remember. It would have been good to chat some more and take a good look at your VR. But I had to leave early as my battery died & I wanted to get one on the way home. Ended up paying Halfrauds £90.