Sign in to follow this  
Portent

Leather interior colours

Did the Corrado only have black, grey and cream leather? I saw an advert for one with navy blue and it surprised me. Did VW offer this?

I'd always hate to say something was gospel but ... black, grey and beige were your only options.

Bear in mind that the Euro and US C's always throw in some surprises and the fact that anyone can trim a car out however they like and you're bound to get a few variations and/or urban legends!

or a brick red interior :)

Those interiors are rare with good reason; they're ugly!!

Coming from a man who still using laminex!

Coming from a man who still using laminex!

Yeah is there a problem with laminx? Better than ghetto spray that makes ur lights look brown and it protects them... i know there are quite a few rados running laminx actually.

If the campaign interior was half nice dont u think people would've gone and replicated it when they get retrims?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Campaign interior is a marmite thing... but I love it personally.

There were of course weird half leather combinations for the United States (and possibly other markets) but in terms of just leather colours I think black / grey / cream is all there was!

Mercedes BMW and Audi still have an option to have red leathers albeit being a slightly different shade to the campaign.

BMW Alpina used red leathers on the e30 and e36s and the SL55 AMG looks stunning in black with red leathers.

As for the colour option i know Audi did a blue leather option at some point or it could be an interior from a german car

Mercedes BMW and Audi still have an option to have red leathers albeit being a slightly different shade to the campaign.

BMW Alpina used red leathers on the e30 and e36s and the SL55 AMG looks stunning in black with red leathers.

As for the colour option i know Audi did a blue leather option at some point or it could be an interior from a german car

There red leather is a proper red though, thats the thing with the campaign, if it was a bmw/merc shade of red with the stripe thing going through i reckon it'd look absolutely amazing!

I personally like the beige storm (non recaro) leathers and the yank spec half leathers. Dunno why but half leathers excite me lol.