Sign in to follow this  
carrots

uprated loom

ive had an uprated loom fitted for a while now,since its been fitted tho i have not got side lights on the 1st click of the switch.they are on dip beam,i am sure i was told to cut the wire that goes to a long thing near the battery.i just want to check before i cut it.i dont want any fires

It's the yellow resistor thingy tucked in near the battery on the inside of the wing (should be visible without removing anything though).

Just don't, whatever you do, cut the red wire.

just had a looky for you but i cant find my distructions from when mine was fitted :( loads of peeps on here fitted em sure someone will have the answer soon .

To be honest the side lights are for parking at the side of the road - when you're parked facing oncoming traffic legally you should leave the side lights on beause your rear reflectors are redundant hence the name.

If it's dark while you're driving you should have your dipped beam on anyway.

Anyhow dim-dip resistor is the yellow thing outboard of the battery on the left inner wing, you can un plug it rather than cut wires 8)