Sign in to follow this  
VR6cramp

My 1994 Aqua Blue VR6 - Build info added

Completely agree with the other guys, excellent progress and really like the colour scheme you've gone with on the engine. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your engine paint - is it the VHT type? I've only ever seen engine paint in black, silver and red....

very nice update mate, you keeping the factory ecu with imob defeated.

Cheers buddy :D i sure am gotta be done!

Completely agree with the other guys, excellent progress and really like the colour scheme you've gone with on the engine. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your engine paint - is it the VHT type? I've only ever seen engine paint in black, silver and red....

Thank you also mate, the manifold is painted in 2k bud so what ever colour u want it to be :)

Engine looks great. The standard inlet manifold flexes a bit under load so it may crack the paint over time. Im sure it will be ok but its one thing to watch for.

Engine looks great. The standard inlet manifold flexes a bit under load so it may crack the paint over time. Im sure it will be ok but its one thing to watch for.

Ahhhh worried it might as its plastic, will keep an eye out for that then mate!!