OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

Great news succesfully negotiated the full discount for the 9 members who have confirmed so we can now make this happen if Dukest is happy to be 9 of 9 rather than 10 of 10. This means they will be 10% rarer on a Corrado perhaps LOL

Please find attached from James at Compomotive price delivered inc VAT is very good at £628.23

That’s great news. We would happy to proceed with the 9 wheel sets , you may be pleased to know that we have actually already commenced production of the new wheel and hope to have the blank casts through by the end of the week . On a conventional new order typical turnaround would be 20-21 days approx. You understand however that there may be a little delay in production whilst we assemble everyone details and sort payments etc as I am only authorized to proceed once the nine sets or higher have been confirmed with deposits paid.

It would be best I think if the Corrado folks can contact me this week either via this email or our sales line 01902 311499 quoting the Corrado forum group buy offer, so I can implement the discount and sort out fitment details etc. We would ask for a 50% deposit in order to allocate the individual a set of wheels with the remaining balance payable upon order completion.

Payment can be made via credit/debit card, chq* or bank transfer. I have listed the individual Corrado prices below :

Corrado group buy cost

X4 MO1783 8x17 fitments to be confirmed £628.63

Price includes VAT and UK mainland carriage.

Please note that any special colour options will be at extra charge and that if payment is made by chq that goods will not be dispatched until payment has cleared.

Can we all please reconfirm in order that we can then commence ordering

Wickedabass :D

So do we need to ring that number then, or is it ok to drop James (or even Christian) an email?

Please keep contact directed through James

I want everyone to confirm on here first then we can each contact James to confirm and specify our requirements, as stated without a confirmation and deposit by all 9 buyers we won't secure the discount

Please keep contact directed through James

I want everyone to confirm on here first then we can each contact James to confirm and specify our requirements, as stated without a confirmation and deposit by all 9 buyers we won't secure the discount

Ah ok.

I'm still definitely in... not sure what offset I'll be after yet, or what colour.

I may in fact, if it's possible, take a trip down to Compomotive, as my friend is minutes from there anyway, and pay when I'm there once I can confirm what colour/offset I want after speaking with them

im 100% in still :D

still need to measure my clearance and decide what colour i want as well...

is great news though, looking forward to it

I'm still in if needed but if anyone else out there came along thats fine too.

Gareth, is it going to be a "one-order" deal and the price be pulled after our batch gets processed?

Ben, could you let us know if/when you were planning to go to the factory?

Cheers

John

Yeh one order one time offer, single orders for sets of wheels outside this group buy will revert to full price of c £1000 too good to miss even if kept for a while

Ok no problem, so do we have an actual cut-off date now? I PM'd the ditherers and people are still after a "no later than" date..

Yeh one order one time offer, single orders for sets of wheels outside this group buy will revert to full price of c £1000 too good to miss even if kept for a while

Completely agree. I might not fit mine until next year but I'll be smug in the knowledge I got them 30% cheaper :D

guys following John's PM i have other priorities for the wheels at the moment, so will have to give this a miss :(

looking forward to seeing some of these on your motors.

Order placed, 1st in the queue :D

Yeah but it's common knowledge the first set is always the rough one :lol:

I'm gonna be 9th of 9, so they should be perfect by then :D

im going to go to the factory and place my order, choose the finish and might even get them to see what ET i want

Those peeps going to the factory, any chance you could take some pictures of the available colours? They might look more 'realistic' in daylight?

I'm still in if needed but if anyone else out there came along thats fine too.

Gareth, is it going to be a "one-order" deal and the price be pulled after our batch gets processed?

Ben, could you let us know if/when you were planning to go to the factory?

Cheers

John

I am definitely wanting to go, but I'm not sure when I'll be going fella, I'll ask my mate for a few dates when he's free.

im looking at going down there next friday (27th Aug) as i have a day off

Mini CF meet @ Compomotive? :lol:

Those peeps going to the factory, any chance you could take some pictures of the available colours? They might look more 'realistic' in daylight?

Yeah I'll make sure I get lots of pictures of each of the finishes

As much as I would love a set of these wheel, I think I will have to give this group buy a miss. I need to sell my set of wheels and some other stuff before I can commit to anything. And I'm also liking some BBS alloys at the moment. So when you boys get your wheels, I'd like to see lots of pictures just so I know what I've missed.

I just went with silver ET35. Was tempted by Et25 but was more thinking of if I ever sell them then at least they will fit a standard VR.

would ET25 not fit on the rear with no arch work then?

wouldnt mind the rear wheels spaced out a little....

would ET25 not fit on the rear with no arch work then?

wouldnt mind the rear wheels spaced out a little....

I was thinking that too, would save running spacers on the back too

I was thinking that too, would save running spacers on the back too

thats it, they do look like they could come out between 5 and 10mm

not sure, ET25 would make the wheels sit 37mm further out than a speedline - sounds like a fair amount? coullstar has got fully flared arches remember..

Et 30 would be fine for backs I have run ET 27 too without issues. Was thinking ET35 up front and ET 30 rears but want to keep it simple so its more likely to be ET35 all round