OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

yeah, but the wheels i just took delivery of are TH1780's not MO's and there ET15 so there is quite a bit more depth to the alloy in the centre..

just looking at the rears, do you get any scrubbing when the suspension compresses - my tt comps seems to have the same amount of clearnace from the wheel arch and i'm loathe to roll the arches or cut them back. I'll probably get a more rounded shoulder on the new tyres as Zak has suggested. Look very 8), btw.

Thanks mate :D

No rubbing at the current ride height. I set the height with a full tank to be 2 fingers and that seems to be spot on! It would definitely rub if I had all that concrete in the boot with 215s :lol:

Very nice Gareth 8)

I don't know how you and Big Ben manage such a low ride height! At that height mine would be bottoming out left, right and centre!

Might be selling my set if anyone is interested, only to help pay for another potential project though :cuckoo: .

Already :shrug:

Might be selling my set if anyone is interested, only to help pay for another potential project though :cuckoo: .

you wont ever be happy, just give it up and enjoy what you have :lol:

Nice with the 888s too :D What offset were yours? Just interested in the comparison on the narrow track set up.

I really love them i think it looks hard as f**k.

The offsets are et35 front and et25 rears.

My car was at jabba's for a while.

Just ordered a custom cage and a carbon roof for it and got my carbon bonnet on now.

Booked in my friends body shop for a full re spray and roof to be fitted.

sounds good mate! it was really rusty under the windscreen if i remember, the bodywork was letting it down quite a bit... but with new paint and them wheels, your carbon bits to, it will go as good as it looks, fair play :salute: