Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

OMG - Lexus LFA

Managed to get out in one of these today, no way was I being allowed to drive but being a passenger was quite enough, never heard a noise like it. Shame I was not allowed to take pictures but cameras are banned at the Toyota Technical Centre

They do absolutely nothing for me I have to say. For the money, there are countless other cars I'd rather own!

Jim - I do think that they are massively over-priced in relation to the competition but the quality is astonishing, I'd suggest that attention to detail is up there with the Veyron.

attention to detail is up there with the Veyron.

And so is the price, it seems.

That's the one with the Yamaha V10 isn't it?

I read it revs from idle to something like 9000rpm ridiculously fast, so fast in fact, it has to have a special digital tacho as normal ones can't keep up :lol:

Don't care for the car personally, but what an engine :D

Kev - I think the engine is the real special part of the car - build quality is awesome but its so efficient its almost German - very clinical and not any real character.

I was passed by an Alfa 8C Competizione on the M6 on my way to Manchester airport yesterday morning - a fair bit slower and less well made than the Lexus but I would have that in preference every time - a car with real soul and character