Sign in to follow this  
yacobwood

What model is your Corrado

What model is your Corrado  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What model is your Corrado

Never seen anything like this so thought i would put this together to see how many of every model we have on here

Only problem is, if you have 2 or 3 Corrados and all different models you can only vote once!

;)

You should now be able to vote for multiple options but not twice for the same option e.g. 2 x VR's unless you have another account. Shouldn't be a problem for you Judith plus I think even your fleet won't exhaust that list!

dont we need an "other" category for different engines? or are we just going on what they were?

Not many have voted then, i'm the only one with a 1.8 so far other than G60 :clap: and i'm guessing the 2 8v's are both ours too :lol:

dont we need an "other" category for different engines? or are we just going on what they were?

i didnt even think of that :? i cant edit now anyways :(

Its interesting that over half the people who have voted (well 51% anyway) have VR6s. I wonder if the people who buy VR6s are more hardcore Rado fans, and are thus more likely to be on here...

Hmm...

Probably not. Perhaps there were more VRs made then other models individually? Or they have lasted better?

Gotta love statistics and made up reasons.

Its interesting that over half the people who have voted (well 51% anyway) have VR6s. I wonder if the people who buy VR6s are more hardcore Rado fans, and are thus more likely to be on here...

Here watch it buddy! :p

It could be to do with the fact that there where no G60's made after 1991 and so more would have been broken and crashed

Also, most of the coooool kids come out after 10pm :camp: You wait till 10:20pm. loadsa G60's then :grin:

edit: searched and found a 1993 G60... Was that an american model?

haha think someone is trying to start a fight :p

the standard G60 doesnt compare to a VR though, so not trying to start a fight, just pointing out the obvious :p

they must of sold loads more VR6's though, it was a much better car than the G60

lets not get into this discussion shall we..... they're both good in different ways :wink:

I think you might be right!

And by the looks of it if it were to come down to popular vote i wouldn't do so well :pale:

the standard G60 doesnt compare to a VR though, so not trying to start a fight, just pointing out the obvious :p

thats rubbish! Are you just comparing the power output or are you going to back that up with detailed reasons! :censored:

thats rubbish! Are you just comparing the power output or are you going to back that up with detailed reasons! :censored:

here we go...

here we go...[/quote:1zltuths]

ahh.. you almost got me! :lol:

Here watch it buddy! :p

It could be to do with the fact that there where no G60's made after 1991 and so more would have been broken and crashed

Also, most of the coooool kids come out after 10pm :camp: You wait till 10:20pm. loadsa G60's then :grin:

edit: searched and found a 1993 G60... Was that an american model?

I guess you missed the "Hmm... probably not" after it!

:tongue:

It would be interesting to know why though. it might well be an extra 5 years of attrition in eterms of extra crashes etc.

Not many have voted then, i'm the only one with a 1.8 so far other than G60 :clap: and i'm guessing the 2 8v's are both ours too :lol:

your next problem will be that you can only select 6 of the 7 available options as one user Kip :lol:

your next problem will be that you can only select 6 of the 7 available options as one user Kip :lol:

Thank god we dont need to get that far :lol:

Good call on the poll!!! :D I think it would have been interesting for people to vote for what their cars were before any conversions... just interested to see what was the most popular model.

when ever someone quotes the number of 8Vs made, every time it makes me feel guilty about writting mine off :( (was my first rado too)

Good call on the poll!!! :D I think it would have been interesting for people to vote for what their cars were before any conversions... just interested to see what was the most popular model.

when ever someone quotes the number of 8Vs made, every time it makes me feel guilty about writting mine off :( (was my first rado too)

212 :lol:

Yeah I think the modded Corrados should just put down whatever the base model was.

Not that it's my poll of course! I just think adding options resets the votes already cast so would prefer to avoid that.