Sign in to follow this  
Slow 'n' low

Finally getting the G60 back!

Easy,

I'm writing this message in sheer excitement!!! I'm finally getting the G60 back tomorrow after 2 months of walking everywhere and spending poop loads of money. Basically after owning the Corrado for 10 mins someone rear ended me, so off it went for repair, I had to go without her for a couple of weeks but as it worked out I had the rear panel debadged in the process. Then on the way back from the bodyshop she broke down . . . massively. After much playing about it turned out to be the distributer had packed up which got replaced, then noticed loads of burnt terminals on the ECU so that got replced. Along with your usual service items I've now deleted the boost return, de-cated her and installed a chip and pulley kit. In the time shes been off the road I've also fitted some FK coilovers and some 16" G60 style steels wrapped in 165/40/16's. She was sent away last week to a mate for tracking and MOT and I'm picking her up tomorrow!!! Got a load of things to do when I get her back, such as CTN gearbox and your usual lights and accesories, but at least I'll be on the road and be able to attend shows etc with a bit of pride in tact!!!

Soon to be tearing up the NN1 roads soon.

Cheers.