Sign in to follow this  
eugopnosaj

Haha KOD

Got a message from a guy who helps run Keyne on Dubs so i thought i'd check it out...having had a look at some of the 'spotted' threads where i have been 'spotted' they think im a girl! and a fit one at that!

p.s. Im a guy :lol: (for those of you who haven't met me)

'decked mk5 on the a5 this after noon around 2ish and a dragon green rado on 17s with a fit blonde woman in the drivers seat in bletchley around 11ish'

'Slammed rado not sure what colour maybe dark green? Blonde bird driving - spotted 4th april going past bletchly bus station'

'Green Rado sounds like the one that picked some girl up from my work. Was it on BBS's ??'

There isn't another green 'rado in Bletchley, i finish work at 11 so its definately me, my girlfriend used to work at Next where the above guy works and its on BBS's so clearly mine.

I've just signed up so i can set the record straight more than anything, theres not many rados on there

Oh and apparently

'yep lol i was abit suprsed to. shame about the rims looked abit chavy for my liking lol'.......

Edit: Keyne on Dubs is a Milton Keynes based VAG club, i think they've also joined with BucksVAG

Grow a beard?

Do you wear make up by any chance? :lol:

i do try to look my best :wink:

might try the beard idea...had long hair for so long now i dont think i suit short anymore...plus the missus prefers it

Haha I'm off kod and messeged you. Couldn't beleive it when you messeged back saying that was you! Got some blind people on our site I think! (unless you look susspiciously(sp) like a hot girl lol)

we're not joined with bucksvag but they tag along to our monthly meet.

There are around 4/5 of us on there with rado's, which are more than likely all on here too (dean, cheyne, stuey and myself I definatly know are on here)

Adam :)

I miss my long hair. At a market once and a guy bumped into me in passing and said 'oh sorry love' then went red when I turned around and realised what he'd said. As he walked off he shouted something like 'you need a hair cut mate'. Bloody cheek :lol:

I was kissing my girlfriend and got mistaken for a lesbian once.... :( bad times

This has turned into a rather odd thread now :lol:

wtf, i saw a green corrado driving through bletchley near the bus station and the driver was definately feminine

wtf, i saw a green corrado driving through bletchley near the bus station and the driver was definately feminine

hmm, when and what time was this? ive not seen you in bletchley...

Well i've never seen another green rado in bletchley, infact the only other green rado in mk that i've seen is novastrikes and his is off the road pending sale...i may be wrong, but the times and days fit when i start/finish work, i just think its funny is all

i was driving a van but it was a couple of months ago. the corrado i saw looked like it had been resprayed on the nearside

i was driving a van but it was a couple of months ago. the corrado i saw looked like it had been resprayed on the nearside

Yeah, that was me im afraid, it was resprayed by the previous owner but it was a bit of a shoddy job