Sign in to follow this  
TheWizardofOdds

Door card cleaning

My Driver-side door card currently looks all of its 15 years. The plastic trim/speaker cover is covered with boot polish, dirt etc from getting in out with clown feet on. What's the best way to clean these?

i sometimes take plastics out of car and just wash them with car shampoo and a sponge/brush, then some sonus cockpit detailer on them afterwards

give them a clean with some persil and a nail brush or a green scoring pad - its vinyl so fairly tough. same for the door pods.

A little white spirit may help where shoe polish persists. (You being a wizard, and all, I am sure he will be most willing to co-operate. Nyarff, Nyarff!).

A little white spirit may help where shoe polish persists. (You being a wizard, and all, I am sure he will be most willing to co-operate. Nyarff, Nyarff!).

Heh he... thanks Craigowl, will be setting about this and my engine bay, :eek: , in the next few days. I may be gone for some time...