Sign in to follow this  
Dick Dastardly

Corrado spotting Jan 04 Archive

:shock: :p christmas day in the rural village of beith ayrshire, McMillan crescent. Iam guessing that it was danger mouse but i could be wrong, especially the way the gears were getting crunched :oops:

Very clean White L reg 16v on 17" OZ rims seen in Reading saturday about 2.30ish near town centre... you looked over at my dirty rado :lol:

Anyone here?

Pulling off M5 slip onto M4 blue ish? (it was dark!) vr6 on Fri 2nd Jan with bikes on roof rack anybody?!

Blue H388 16v in Marlborough on Sat 3rd Jan - went spinning round a roundabout in town centre

and finally Today - Red G reg 16v sat outside my office window, Park 5 Business centre, EXETER!!

White G60 this morning crossing the A34 just outside Congleton... Nice and standard, but well in need of a clean!

Also, Early, Blue, J plate G60 leaving Chorlton heading towards Didsbury at around 9:30 this morning...

I was in a totally anonymous red MKII Golf, so didn't wave or anything 'cos I'd look like more of a nut than I actually am! :wink:

:shock: :p christmas day in the rural village of beith ayrshire, McMillan crescent. Iam guessing that it was danger mouse but i could be wrong, especially the way the gears were getting crunched :oops:

Yeah that was me mate, was visiting an old work mate.

I remember crunchin the gear there :oops: it was a nasty one, i wasnt payin attention

DM

I saw 2 other corrado’s today!

Both on the A19. one heading south and turning off into Hartlepool, and early grey one.

The other was silver, on khan alloys, parked outside the Cleveland Tontine.

Dark blue, VR I think, only Corrado badge on the back, M reg going in to Luton last night, through the airport, and down Lalleford road. I followed you from Capability Green.

Dark Red C going north on M1 this morning, going past Hemel Hempstead at about 9.00.

I saw a nice dark grey/silver 'rado at the Chelford Roundabout heading towards Macclesfield this morning at about 8:40. Didn't get a great look at it as it was on the other side of the roundabout from me, but looked very smart.

Also Red G60 H plate looking very standard sat just outside Congleton town center last night... Nice! 8)

I've been seeing loads of 'rados over the last week or so... Has there been a sudden buying spree of 'rados in the SE cheshire area or something?!? :wink:

Dark blue, VR I think, only Corrado badge on the back, M reg going in to Luton last night, through the airport, and down Lalleford road. I followed you from Capability Green.

Dark Red C going north on M1 this morning, going past Hemel Hempstead at about 9.00.

Hi Matt

I've seen the Dark Red C going past there on my travels.. not myn LOL

see 2

1:a dark blue 16v at monks cross shopping park in york last weekend reg no M91 WNW

2:A vr6 in scarbrough tonight at the cruise reg no L479 UMA

Seen another 2 ...

A dark red G60 on the M66 just past the M60 heading towards Burnley on Saturday lunchtime, gave me an odd look as I overtook him in my Driver while admiring his car...

Black G60 J plate with eyebrow in Skipton town center about 2:30 on Saturday afternoon, followed me through the town center. Looked stunning. :)

Anyone here?

henny sounds lot like mine specially the last bit lol but i dont think it was me

In Skiption? Bloke driving with a lady in the passenger seat...

Aqua blue VR - M***NNE: parked next to you at work today (AZ), left a note under your wipers complimenting your good taste!!

Cheers,

Tim

Seen a light metallic blue VR6 near Rickmansworth a few times - (sounds fab under full bore acceleration by the way) - also a nice pearl white Greg G60 (I think) - nice kit on it !

Dark blue VR, think it was a K reg turning out of Esso in Wincheap, Canterbury tonight, tea time.

I let you out, and you gave me a wave.

Seen a light metallic blue VR6 near Rickmansworth a few times - (sounds fab under full bore acceleration by the way) - also a nice pearl white Greg G60 (I think) - nice kit on it !

That could of been me mate, as I work in Watford and I am sometimes at the Royal Mail sorting office, which I believe is that way?

bigben........erm I think that was moi!..........spooky!

I was on my way up to Glasgow just got back today. It was my first long trip since buying the Corrado last week and I thoroughly enjoyed the drive :D

Last week, Green M reg VR6 turning into the Ipswich rail station as I was walking to catch my train. Black L reg 16V drove past me as I was walking home from the station after work, in the same day! Burgundy 16V on the same road this morning.

3 bloody corrados on the same stretch of road.....that's just silly. I'm going to launch an official embargo on Corrados entering Ipswich, there's far too many of them as it is!

K