Sign in to follow this  
iR6

Wheels will they wont they?

They are the right stud pattern and offset, you'll just need to check the centre bore. It needs to be 57.1. I know you can get these in VW 5 stud fitment so if the centre bore isn't correct I wouldn't try and make them fit, you should be able to find another set else where that will.

Just googled the centre bore for a Toyota Celica and it says 54.1, so you'll need to check with the seller to see what the centre bore of the wheels are.

Lovely wheels,

As they're are being sold by a wheel shop and it says in the advert they fit VW stuff I'm sure you'll be fine

If not the centre bore can be machined out cheap enough and then get them to cover it for getting it wrong

Thanks for the above guys.

I emailed the seller and they said, 'The wheels are the correct fitment for the hub, though i may need spacers to clear the calipers?'

Also i noticed the advert stated that they will fit VW Mk3 golfs, would they be 57.1 ?

thanks again

I emailed the seller and they said, 'The wheels are the correct fitment for the hub, though i may need spacers to clear the calipers?'

Also i noticed the advert stated that they will fit VW Mk3 golfs, would they be 57.1 ?

Not the end of the world if you need spacers so I wouldn't worry, sure you'll be fine, only time I've ever needed spacers is fitting 9j Borbets which are obviously a bit of a crazy design

And yes the other VW stuff quoted will be 57.1