Sign in to follow this  
Johnny H

Now On The Look Out For A Corrado

Hi Guys,

The time has come and i just put my 2003 Audi S3 up for sale and i'm now ready to join the Corrado family :dance:,

I have always love rado's from when i was small but never got one for some reason :confused4: but now i am.

I still don't know which colour, was thinking maybe Ice Gray but after looking throgh the Members Gallery i like Sherry Pearl or a nice Blackberry.

Think i want a VR got to love that sound. I've got some good money to put into a Rado so looking for a nice one with low mileage.

I've been looking thorgh this forum for ages now and you guys really know your stuff :notworthy: so really looking forward to joining the family.

Hope to get one soon,

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Johnny :wave:

I think a Corrard is what you call a Rado before you drive it, boot it and then realise how awesome it is, then you get the oh! :wink:

I still don't know which colour, was thinking maybe Ice Gray but after looking throgh the Members Gallery i like Sherry Pearl or a nice Blackberry...

I was like that with colours, but after starting the viewings/test drives in earnest, I was soon just looking for one that wasn't a) rusty, b) knackered or c) not a million miles away. Colour preference soon went out the window.

PS... ice grey is immense in real life!

I was like that with colours, but after starting the viewings/test drives in earnest, I was soon just looking for one that wasn't a) rusty, b) knackered or c) not a million miles away. Colour preference soon went out the window.

Correct.

Correct.

Correct.

Correct.

And I have one for sale :grin:

But not a VR