Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Will a 16x9.5" fit a Corrado G60 (4 Stud) with rolled arches

The time has come to finally replace my wheels. Money is nearly banked for some Schimdit modern line 3-piece rims, but the question is. Will a 16x9.5" fit a Corrado G60 (4 Stud) with rolled arches?

I know it's pushing it really but it's not a daily and I want a fat low look. Has anyone had experience with 16x9.5" rears?

Or am I being stupid as 9's with look great and give me a little room to play with?

Cheers

Fairly sure G60greeny's old red g60 had 9.5's on the rear, you arn't going to get away with untouched arches if you are planning on running it low but it is do-able!

Depends on offsets. Assuming an offset of 10-20 which is the norm i guess for this size you will stull scrub with rolled arches if u run low unless the arches are pulled and/or u run camber. Even then you'll need to stretch on a 205/40 or 215/35 at the widest. Anything bigger and your arches are going to need a full rework if u want to have the car decked as per your avatar, mind you if u want the car that low your going to have to pull the arches even with 9s.

Thanks for the info guys, I knew 9.5's were pushing it. The last thing I want, is to spend a load of cash and the rims don't fit! I don't want to pull the arches as most don't look right.

Looks like it'll be 9's with around a 17et.