Sign in to follow this  
Fulltimejunglist

Electric Spoiler

Arghhh, im getting annoyed withmy car evrything is breaking daily.

I hoping its a fuse but none of the things on the back of the dash thing say electric spoiler, ive googled and all i can find is what relay etc it is but not what fuse number, im imagining you lot will have had this manny tims so please help me lower it down cus its doing my head in, dont like it up and at its stuck.

Cheers lads/ladys

As you seem to be starting a few threads (and using Google to search on Corrado topics for some reason) I think it's probably best to give you some pointers on how best to use the search here.

First off, don't use the quick search box. Use Advanced Search: http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/search.php

Taking this problem, search for:

+spoiler +fuse

(the + marks are important but the wildcard is very handy as well - add * to words like 'repair*' so you get repair, repairing, repaired etc.

Select just the Exterior forum AND return topics rather than posts.

It will open a whole new world for you!!

Take the boot panel off, the spoiler mechanism is behind it,in the centre is a black "toggle" handle,pull it out,and you can wind the spoiler into the down position.If it wont go down,or is really stiff, the mechanism is either semi-seized or you have broken a cable.If it moves up and down easily its the motor,If i was you i would unplug the motor,until you have time to replace/fix !

aha sound mate, it was exactally that, pulled it up and did it and now it works but i did disconect it as it does my head i anyway wanted to change it so it goes up at around 70 or sumut tbh.

Cheers fellas