dan

All Corrado Samco Hose Kit - 25% OFF

sorry i ment:

im in 100%, bought a set for my golf few years back from them, they are rated in my books,

i want a purple set with clips for my corrado vr6 rhd, please add me to list

If they are able to offer similar discount on a "classic black" set (more expensive finish) for a G60 I would be interested. I'll have fixings as they are on offer...

Yes the 25-30% discount applies. Do you want me to put your name down?

Same discount applies to the clip sets as well :D

If they are able to offer similar discount on a "classic black" set (more expensive finish) for a G60 I would be interested. I'll have fixings as they are on offer...

Yes the 25-30% discount applies. Do you want me to put your name down?

Same discount applies to the clip sets as well :D

I'd be silly not to really... I'm in!

sorry im out on the hoses but would still be interested in a clip kit.

cheers mort

No prob mate, edited to suit. should be able to arrange getting a clip set on it's own.

i'll take a set of classic matt black and fixings please! 100%

Name on the list :D

We just need 2 more definites and we're there.

dan i sure you know but just in case VR6 for me please

Oh I know... A supercharged VR6 too :mrgreen: :)

dan i sure you know but just in case VR6 for me please

Oh I know... A supercharged VR6 too :mrgreen: :)

:D

OK guy's, so we have 8 definites and 3 maybe's

If we have 10 definites then we'll get an amazing 30% off the 'Samco' hose kit. That would make a set for the VR6 less than £180 :shock: There is no way that you will get these as cheap anywhere else. As I mentioned earlier one OE hose cost me €106 from the dealer so a full kit for less than £180, is a real bargain. Don't forget that the Samco hoses are an upgrade to OE ones so it's not as if we're cheapskating here :)

I've updated the current list on the first post of this thread

I'll have a set (VR6, black, with clips) but only if we manage to get 10 folk wanting them.

Been trying to resist the urge to go for this, but.....

I'm also in so long as we get the 30% discount, ie 10 or more. I'm after a black set with the clips for a VR6.

Cheers

Mark

I know everyone on this buy so far is buying VR6 but just want a bit of advice/clarification prior to purchase for my G60.

I phoned Amber to check the fitment of the G60 hoses as they are listed as LHD on their website, I obviously drive RHD. They couldn't say what the difference is. They also weirdly said Samco wouldn't clarify as they just make the hoses to the pattern they stock or are supplied with.

Does anyone know for sure? I did a search on here seems some have been fitted but doesn't state what, if any, modifications are required to adpat/fit them.

Any help?

any idea of the cost of a kit for a 16v 9a? on not the mk2 kit as 2 of the hoses arent useable on a corrado... would like a whole set if poss... v interested.

cheers,

Andy

I know everyone on this buy so far is buying VR6 but just want a bit of advice/clarification prior to purchase for my G60.

I phoned Amber to check the fitment of the G60 hoses as they are listed as LHD on their website, I obviously drive RHD. They couldn't say what the difference is. They also weirdly said Samco wouldn't clarify as they just make the hoses to the pattern they stock or are supplied with.

Does anyone know for sure? I did a search on here seems some have been fitted but doesn't state what, if any, modifications are required to adpat/fit them.

Any help?

I don't know either, prob the only way we can find out is to PM someone who has fitted these to their G60. During your search did you come accross any G60 owners with these on?

any idea of the cost of a kit for a 16v 9a? on not the mk2 kit as 2 of the hoses arent useable on a corrado... would like a whole set if poss... v interested.

cheers,

Andy

I'll check their website & post here for you :)

Il take a blue set with clips for a vr6.

Paul

Ok, will update list... you won't regret it :D

Any help?

These are the threads I found:

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 60+coolant

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 60+coolant

Doesn't seem to be a definite answers on those threads Jaime. It seems that the G60 had their coolant pipes changed for the later cars, then there's other changes like Air Con & LHD versions. Going by what I've read there seems to be 4/5 hoses that are universal and there is 1 or 2 that vary. If Amber & Samco can't help then I don't know how we'll find out, unless someone on here who has them fitted to their G60.

still trying to decide if I should go for this or not. And if I do black or blue? Anybody got any pictures of a VR6 engine with blue hoses? Think black makes more sense but wouldn't mind seeing VR with blue.

Anybody got any pictures of a VR6 engine with blue hoses? Think black makes more sense but wouldn't mind seeing VR with blue.

These are corrado hoses modified to fit a VR6 Passat, should give you some idea. I noticed that many of the guys who have a coloured Samco hose kit also have matching HT leads

Any help?

ive been told that they are the same pipework but some of the LHD hoses are a bit longer than the RHD hoses so you have to cut them down to size to suit.

dan, when you looking to order the hoses, i cant wait lol,

Hoping to order them during the week, I'll PM everyone tomorrow to get final numbers

im trying to find the price for the clip kip for the G60 but cant seem to see it. does anyone know how much they would be with or without the discount?

Si.