Sign in to follow this  
nemesis360

DG Autotech - 2.0 16v Remaps now available

Just to add a bit extra to our range on ECU mapping service, our latest addition. Re-maps for 2.0l 16v Jetronic cars. This includes most Golf, Corrado models between 1992 and 1999. A lovely extra spread of torque in the low RPM range make the whole car much nicer to drive, we've also released a little extra at the top end so cars rev cleanly past 6k.

dsc04596.jpg

dsc04593.jpg

dsc04597.jpg

What's involved....

The whole process takes a couple of hours to complete. We remove the ECU from the car and carefully remove the existing chip from the PCB using the latest de-soldering methods. We then fit a high quality turned pin socket, and thoroughly clean the PCB before fitting a new chip with the new software programmed onto it. The ECU is then bench tested to ensure correct operation before refitting the car. Timing and mixture are adjusted for the best possible performance and low emissions. After all this we get to the best bit.... the road test, just to make sure everything is working properly.

All our software is developed using the best tools available on the market to ensure high quality throughout the entire process.

For a limited time we are offering this remap along with our fueling and ignition timing setup service for just £165 plus vat

For more info please contact [email protected] or call 01299 253373.

I second all of the above, makes the car so much more drivable and I think when it was tested the car was 1 second quick from 40-60 in 4th gear :clap:

I second all of the above, makes the car so much more drivable and I think when it was tested the car was 1 second quick from 40-60 in 4th gear :clap:

I would think that's fairly noticeable?

cool.. I need to sort out my holiday first then some kinda of trailer to get it to you :)

I have noticed a big increase in my mpg as well.

I'm constantly getting 35mpg in the morning on the way to work. I also got 37 this morning and I'm shore it would have gone up more but I got to work. 8)

Would you consider a discount on the price if you didn't have to de-solder anything? My ecu chip can easily be popped out and back in. Also what if i have different cams in my car, i have abf's?

Cheers

Kunaal

Would you consider a discount on the price if you didn't have to de-solder anything? My ecu chip can easily be popped out and back in. Also what if i have different cams in my car, i have abf's?

Cheers

Kunaal

Mine has KR cams but the set up is mainly done on the road so should take them into account ( well thats how mine was done so im guessing thats how they will be doing the others)

Cheers

Kunaal

Best thing to do is give us a call and we can sort something out. :)

I can do nothing but applaud you guys. After some initial problems with my injectors (i needed new ones) my car was setup for fuel/air mixture, timing and co2 output. It was then taken for a spin to see how things were standing. Then an emulator was plugged in instead of an ecu and D&G's map was loaded up. The car was taken for another spin and the map was tweaked for my car (i have a ported head, tb, manifolds, and abf cams).

The result:

Initially i can't say i noticed that much of a difference but after almost a week of ragging the cr*p out of her i've noticed smoother acceleration, faster acceleration between 30 - 60mph, a definite kick in of power below 3000 revs compared to the kick at over 4000, and she now revs cleanly up to 7000 revs. She gives a few more mpg's around town but a few less higher up the rev range but i guess this is spent on the extra power and depends on the control of my right foot!

They also sorted my dodgy exhaust hanger.

Top marks for expert and friendly service.

Yeah, it cost me a fortune to get there from Norwich but its worth it. The only other decent place i know of doing 16v remaps is stealth, and they're in pretty much the same area and cost £250. And i cant say they'll take as much care as D&G who are rado enthusiasts.

I can do nothing but applaud you guys. After some initial problems with my injectors (i needed new ones) my car was setup for fuel/air mixture, timing and co2 output. It was then taken for a spin to see how things were standing. Then an emulator was plugged in instead of an ecu and D&G's map was loaded up. The car was taken for another spin and the map was tweaked for my car (i have a ported head, tb, manifolds, and abf cams).

The result:

Initially i can't say i noticed that much of a difference but after almost a week of ragging the cr*p out of her i've noticed smoother acceleration, faster acceleration between 30 - 60mph, a definite kick in of power below 3000 revs compared to the kick at over 4000, and she now revs cleanly up to 7000 revs. She gives a few more mpg's around town but a few less higher up the rev range but i guess this is spent on the extra power and depends on the control of my right foot!

They also sorted my dodgy exhaust hanger.

Top marks for expert and friendly service.

Its good ent it :D

If any one wants to have a ride in mine to see the difference they are more than welcome