Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

As my windows aren't THAT rattly and I might not get around to doing them for ages I am happy to give my place in the pecking order to _meth

would you like the 3 spare i have then? These being obsolete, I'm unlikely to get any more for some time....

PM's Sent! :)

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I've had allot of PM's regarding these extra rollers and I'm wanting them gone soon. So I'll wait until tonight. If the above folk haven't paid then I'm offering them to the other folk who have pm'd

4eyes, got your payment fine, Cheers!

VR6Pete - PAID

4eyes2wheels - PAID

Domvwells27 - PAID

Chrisvw419 - PAID

Yours have been popped in the post! Look for them next week Monday :)

_Meth not paid - says he's paying me tonight so I'll wait till then, then I'm offering the set to some one else.

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

received today cheers pal.

Your welcome!

_meth some one else has already paid me for these rollers and you said you would pay me Friday night so I'm giving them to this other chap unless I get payment tonight.

Got mine today thanks (I bought the last three for £9)

I then drove up and down the road with windows up, half down and fully down and couldn't hear any rattling. So based on this and the fact I am a bit lazy, if someone who has a genuine need would like three they can have them off me for what I paid - £9 posted. Drop me a PM if genuinely interested. If not I'll stick them in my glove box and forget about them.

Got mine today thanks (I bought the last three for £9)

I then drove up and down the road with windows up, half down and fully down and couldn't hear any rattling. So based on this and the fact I am a bit lazy, if someone who has a genuine need would like three they can have them off me for what I paid - £9 posted. Drop me a PM if genuinely interested. If not I'll stick them in my glove box and forget about them.

wow your honest!

_meth, still no sign of payment so I have offered the rollers to someone else. Sorry

Bought a 1992 Corrado, still working on to complete the project.

Nice to find out there's a GB for window rollers!!!

Hey, need at least 4 rollers!!!, still in stock?

BTW, I live in Puerto Rico, zip code 00680, let me know how much will be the total of the 4 rollers PLUS shipping charges.

Email or pm.

Thanks.

I have a set that i bought in this group buy - car is now being broken - £11 posted as per the original price - PM me if interested.

Tim

ill take them if theyre still going i have a few issues with my passenger window and could do with over hauling both

Hi all,

I have just bought my Corrado a month ago, and just learned about what to do with those ugly sounding rattleing windows. Please, if anyone's got a set of 4 rollers, please let me know. I'll mail you the payment asap, as I would really like to get rid of the sounds ;(

Cheers,

Redfox.

So will there be a next time? Mine are really rattleing, and i have to wind up and down all the tiem to get a little less rattleing.

Still interested and will pay what is needed to get four new ones.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Thing is mate I have to order more than 150 rollers in order to get price bellow £2.50 each. There is just not enough demand anymore. If you got the company to just run off 4 you'd be paying £100 odd....

EDIT: sorry that should be 300 rollers (150 sets of two rollers)

Sent from my iPhone you lemon!

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

:dance:

If two windows takes 4 rollers, then I'll take enough rollers for 4 windows: to sets for now, and 2 sets for future use.

I am in waiting position then, and will keep an eye on the thread.

Thanks a lot for the effort anyway.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Edited by Redfox

Okay good Corrado drivers, let's also write how many sets we would actually want to buy, so Alex can have a more precise figure to decide. Keep 'em commin'!

Cheers,

Redfox.