Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

what do we all think to me

selling my mk1 Focus RS and buying my self a storm, i had a 16v corrado and never had any problems and the RS is absolutley AWSOME! but i am well into my retro cars and something outa the ordinary there arent many RS's either but its abit "modern" for me

what ya think! spending money and putting it right wont bother me!

the mk1 focus RS interior is far too chav and plastic for me :pukeright:

i do like the look of them but a corrado is in another league in my opinion...

Never driven a Focus RS so really hard to decide on that front. Depends what you want out of a car though really! I can't imagine the VR6 is as capable as the Focus on the track or in a sprint...

As good as the Corrado is i wouldnt be getting rid of a Mk1 Focus RS for one...

Of course your going to get biased comments on a Corrado Forum, easiest way to decide if a Corrado is what you want is to drive one.

had a corrado jsut not a VR, and yeah the RS beats the corrado hands down, and i think the interior is immense nothing else like it, but love the look of the corrados :) will see mite just get one as a second car haha!!

had a corrado jsut not a VR, and yeah the RS beats the corrado hands down, and i think the interior is immense nothing else like it, but love the look of the corrados :) will see mite just get one as a second car haha!!

You know you want to.....lol.....:)

And YES we are all biased in here.....lol.....:)

well its comparing a "done" up family hatch back compared to a classic sport car, so off course we are biased :D

seen some real nice focus RS projects on detailing world, will try and find them!

your off your head, what you been smoking tonight :lol:

your off your head, what you been smoking tonight :lol:

I'm with Big Ben. If you live your retro cars enough, then just save up the couple of grand you need to get a Corrado as a secondary car and just buy it to run alongside the Focus. I love my Corrado (like the idiot I am) but dynamically it's in the dark ages compared to something like your Focus RS. Even a Clio 182 will murder a Corrado both dynamically and in a straight line.

You'd have to be bonkers to sacrifice the reliability, build quality and pure pace of a Focus RS to replace it with a Corrado, but then who am I to accuse people of being mad? I've spent over £20k in just 4½ years keeping my loved piece of retro on the road. The gearbox and clutch both fell apart last month...

Fingers crossed you think the decision through a bit.

:nuts: