Sign in to follow this  
Tattie

A bit late but here's my C

Got my C in September of last year. Work done so far:

new cam belt, stage 4 charger refurb, new front engine mount (volkspeed/volksport one), supersprint exhaust including decat pipe and K&N panel filter.

New Radio aerial as the other was totally shot. (Bosch one as it was a direct replacement), new stereo system (Alpine 9813 + changer with Boston components in the front and JBL 6x4s in the rear - really needs a small sub though!), Clifford Concept 300.

Other minor bits done, fitted FK rear light and clear side repeaters, changed door cards and trim parts for better ones, new tyres.

Things to do. New suspension kit, respray, new wheels (15s again for ride quality), oil cooler, maybe intercooler, remove the boost return pipe to charger.

you guys haven't seen the drivers wing and front bumper!! Plus the car parking dents in the doors. Incidently how can people be so f**king clumsy or not give a s**t as they open the doors?

I have a wing curtesy od Struan (Big tartenG60) in the correct colour but it still needs a bit of touching up - hence waiting for the respray.

Looks nice mate.... defo park it with mine fo next N/R meet - they're pretty much the same looking except engine and colour (nothing major :lol: )

Nice car mate, wish I had one :0)

Got the strip sorted, VW did it for me, no charge.

Got to take my car to Kent but the MOT station have said they will sort it all out if left with them on the Warranty, hooray, heat at last.

Nice car... like the black (when its kept clean)

Are those the clear FK's? (not sure with the pic)