RATTA

Corrado Rat Project ..............

I think u did a wicked job of that mk2 'rocco, so have faith in this! Looks like it's coming along well, do u plan to keep the bonnet/roof etc style seperate from the sides?

And here is me worrying about a bit of bubbling on the sills :shrug:

Andy

same here bud my plan is to get my rust issues sorted which ive already started and from the moment i started its an absolute pita!!

its threads like this which kinda makes me just wanna enjoy what i got even if my cars roof is non existant next year because of rust!,

but i cant do that! cant give up yet!

The thing is with tidy cars you have alway got that constant worry about rust/stonechips/laquar peel/some twat keyin it i cant be bothered with all the worrying LOL i just wanna enjoy it and make a few peeps smile along the way ;)

Its funny even today at oktoberfest peeps still come up and go is that real rust LOL "ah ye" . I also start talkin to peeps about the quality of the rust and tryin to get the shade just right. personally i use a grinder the leave it for a winter that normally does the trick :)

The sides/rear bumper will be a satin black base then a graffiti artist will be goin mad with it using mostly gold, silver, bronze to follow the look of the polo and rocco.

Im sure it will be good. Like Chris said you Rocco is good and the Polo as well. I cant really say much as my daily looks like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49568[/ATTACH]

A poor attempt in comparison to your cars but its just a bit of fun and something I can leave any where :D

Edited by Swompy

yea man i know exactly where your commin from about haven a tidy car! the hassel that comes with them can be to much.im loveing my daily driver, its a rusted 5door mk3 vr6 which i got for £200 i can park it anywhere! and drive it anywhere! hassel free!... anyway keep it comming!! you gona put a clear coat over the rust? or just leave it?

Laquar on rust makes me sick :( U is eeeva rat or u aint ;)

Rear discs, pads n bearing fitted. 3cm rear spacers fitted. New rear bumper fitted.

Loads more updates/pics soon :)

Wheels are 8j x 15 front and 11j x 15 rear hehe......

Ye got fed up of worrying about paint, polish n leavin me car on the street :)

fantastic mate ! just put a HUGE smile on my face looking through this thread ;)

Perfection on using old magners original alcahol box as a corrado related work tool !

lol im getting my carling cans out .

Cheers bud

I tried a coco pops box but it couldnt handle the weight LOL so the magners box had to come into play ;)

Love it! Seen the polo in the flesh a few times, and its awsome! Attention to detail is fantastic. :thumbleft:

Cant wait to see the outcome of this, look proper Mad Max with that grille too! :dance:

I watched that film Death Race the other night on telly. I can see where this is heading :thumbleft:

ill second that matt

Your enthusiasm for the rat is inspiring! I've read through this whole thread and it's just mental! I love the fact that you can just carry out any crazy idea that pops into your head!