Sign in to follow this  
blaarado

grey corrado project

having the normal clearance issues with master cylinder but ill get round that. gona spray the centres of the wheels, theres a heavy build up of brake dust on the center parts whitch wont come off . i suppose i should have taken better care of them2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfaug 034.jpg[/attachment:2iju6ozu]aug 033.jpg[/attachment:2iju6ozu]

thanks for the comments lads, i can only take credit for picking the color the guy who did the preping and spraying really put in the effort

have you tried using an agressive clay bar on them, or maybe iron cut might help?

no never taught of that, might give that a go today. im sending them to get sprayed matt black soon but would like to clean them up as much as possible first

you sure its baked on brake dust and not tar as well? seems odd to have baked on dust in the middle of the wheel to me

Good work so far fella. Is that a standard Corrado colour? It's difficult to tell in that incandescent light.

Sent from my HTC Desire

you sure its baked on brake dust and not tar as well? seems odd to have baked on dust in the middle of the wheel to me

it does seem to be brake dust, or mabe a combination of both

Good work so far fella. Is that a standard Corrado colour? It's difficult to tell in that incandescent light.

Sent from my HTC Desire

hi mrbeige,

no its not a standard corrado colour, its not a vw colour but it is kinda in the vw family

Sent from my HTC Desire

hi mrbeige,

no its not a standard corrado colour, its not a vw colour but it is kinda in the vw family

Well, looks lovely! Audi colour perchance?